American Idol - who do you think is getting voted out, May 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Know what Susie? I'm starting to think Taylor has just as much a chance of winning as Chris. His fanbase is monstrously huge!
I'm thinkin your right Amy!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Know what Susie? I'm starting to think Taylor has just as much a chance of winning as Chris. His fanbase is monstrously huge!
I dont think anyone else can get away with running around in silly shirts (like on Tuesday night
) and singing wacky songs like Taylor does, thats for sure. He's a different kind of guy - but thats okay, he keeps the show interesting!

He sure does have a HUGE fan base!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps thats why I like him so much Kenz........he's fun and I love his soulful singing voice.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Perhaps thats why I like him so much Kenz........he's fun and I love his soulful singing voice.
I never really realized he had a real good voice until his 2nd song he sang the other night. He is a fun guy - I just prefer Chris

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still behind Elliott!!!!!!!! I think it's a load of crap that he was once again in the bottom two. But whatever... He's the "George Mason" of American Idol. He just might win... His fan base has grown so large! He keeps gaining fans week by week. The stylists have done such a wonderful job with him, too. He's so humble and likeable! I mean, c'mon! He's half deaf and still the best! How could you NOT love him??

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
whew was I sweating when Elliott was in the bottom 2 last night!!! I'd like to think that my few hundred voted made the difference

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Elvis Gail..........look out for Taylors dancing and swaying of his hips!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taylor ought to sing
Jailhouse Rock
He could really get down.

I liked Paris so much! I think Kat might be the one leaving. In 4 seasons, only one guy has won. I bet that this year another one takes it all.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

whew was I sweating when Elliott was in the bottom 2 last night!!! I'd like to think that my few hundred voted made the difference
uh, YEAH. I was sweating AND swearing when I saw it was Elliott also in the bottom 2. I was sure it was gonna be Kat. I couldn't even get a hundred votes in! I was voting with 2 phones and could barely get a call in! What's the deal????

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

uh, YEAH. I was sweating AND swearing when I saw it was Elliott also in the bottom 2. I was sure it was gonna be Kat. I couldn't even get a hundred votes in! I was voting with 2 phones and could barely get a call in! What's the deal????
its really weird, I use both my house phone and my cell- for every call that goes thru on my cell, I get something like 10 thru from my house phone
I only really do the cell cause I figure every vote counts! I'm just wondering who Paris fans will vote for now.... I'm afraid it might be Kat
wouldn't that be something if the top 3 were all males?? GO ELLIOTT!!!!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a paris fan and now my vote is going towards either chris or taylor. lol If i voted.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

I was a paris fan and now my vote is going towards either chris or taylor. lol If i voted.
I choose Chris. I would love for Elliott to be in the top 2, but I am afraid it ain't gonna happen.