American Idol - ***Spoilers inside***

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Allison going home is just plain wrong.

She has such talent. Danny and Kris are both just mediocre. I wouldn't buy an album from either one of them, but I would probably buy Allison and Adam.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
poo poo poo!!! my reality TV week is going down the tubes
Allison was the most talented singer on this show and to me, symbolized everything an American Idol should be

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm wondering if her age had anything to do with it. She is mega talented for sure but she is still awfully young. In a way it might be a blessing in disguise that she not get all caught up in that Hollywood hype at so young an age. Her talent will still be there when she has matured a bit and may be better able to handle the fame and stardom thing.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't like Allison from day one and it wasn't her singing, I just thought her personality was way below standard and a good personality means a lot to me. I am very glad she is gone. Kris is my least fav, I am hoping it goes down to Danny and Adam, I really like them both tho they are complete opposites.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You people must be hearing something in Danny I don't. The only week I really enjoyed him was last week. Other than that he has been over-hyped since day one IMO.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

You people must be hearing something in Danny I don't. The only week I really enjoyed him was last week. Other than that he has been over-hyped since day one IMO.
It's not me!
I'm not hearing squat

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My top 3 would've been Adam, Allison, and Danny.

You know it's funny, I never liked Allison much, because I'm not into the scratchy sound. But she was getting so good, and really grew on me. Danny's just got pure raw talent. And what is there to say about Adam? That voice can't belong to a human. I actually said last night, "I wish Adam would leave and give the others a fair chance," because he'll get an album anyway.

But Kris? I don't like him. I've liked about two of his performances, one being the "Ain't No Sunshine" and "She Works Hard For the Money." But he is too reminiscent, in my opinion, of a Backstreet boy - his voice, anyway. I feel like his style is overdone. But Adam, Allison and Danny are very unique. Kris will be the next one to go, though, unless something weird happens with the voting.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still hope Danny wins. One of the local radio stations (I'm 90 miles from Milwaukee) gave Danny's schedule for the hometown visit. He is performing at the Summerfest grounds and they are having alot of GB Packer players attend. Good ones too!

Then he is going to Miller Park to sing the national anthem and throw out the first pitch.

He is such a down to earth guy I hope he has a good career regardless of his finish on American Idol.

Adam is too creepy!! I still like Kris but maybe not ready for the big time yet?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what did you all think?

The last song that Kara wrote was AWFUL! Neither of them did well on it, but I don't blame them for it. It was a terrible song.

I hope Adam wins

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Idol finale song always sucks!
Adam did a totally better job on it though
blew Kris out of the water to be honest
but Kris did really well on his 2 other songs....but so did Adam
I think Adam will win

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

So what did you all think?

The last song that Kara wrote was AWFUL! Neither of them did well on it, but I don't blame them for it. It was a terrible song.
In the great tradition of AI, the final song sucked big time!
You know, there are thousands of struggling songwriters in the world who could write a beautiful final song. Did they hire one of them? No. They had Dio Guardi pen that piece of garbage!
I really hope they get rid of her next year. She adds nothing, and has grown increasingly annoying over the weeks.