Amazing Giveaway! Choose Your FREE Quality Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The January giveaway  of one of Art Motion And Sound's high-end craftsman-grade scratchers was such a HUGE success, Eric (aka @Bengalcatman) has graciously decided to give TCS members yet another scratcher! View media item 331663
(Hi Makena! View media item 331667
Or perhaps an angled one?

View media item 331668
And which style do YOU prefer that best matches your decor? Dark oak? Barn board? Curvy or straight base? So many wonderful designs to choose from!

It's time to visit Art Motion And Sound's product page, look at the various scratchers and let us know what your fantasy scratcher is!

They are all purrfect choices, as they're all very large and super stable which is just what cats need in a quality scratching post. These scratchers go way beyond anything you can buy at the pet store!

While on their website, do take a look at the company story and check out Eric's beautiful wooden creations

How Do I Enter?

This giveaway is currently closed for submissions

1. Post in this thread with the word ENTRY and tell us which scratcher you would like to get.

2. You can post once a day.

3. This GIVEAWAY will run for ten days. Last entry can be made by midnight of March 9th. The winner will be announced the following day!

4. Each member can have up to 10 entries in total - once a day per member. 

5. To participate in this giveaway you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age.

6. The prize can be shipped to a US address only. The winner must provide a local US address.

7. This giveaway is for TCS members only. To win you must be a member with at least 20 posts on the site  by the day of the draw. If you're new to the community, welcome! Please contribute quality content and avoid spam posts just to boost your post count for the contest and don't forget to read the site rules.

Good luck everyone! 

ETA - Here's a nice image to pin this giveaway with 

Last edited:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Angle Stratch Curvy , light oak.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - I'd like the horizontal square scratcher w/ a light or barnwood finish.  Eclipse likes to lay down and scratch the stairs.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Entry

It doesn't matter because I have never owned one. It would just be nice to get Lil Bit to stop scratching the furniture. My couch is looking awful. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY:  Wall scratch in light oak.  This is exactly what Paul and Chula need.  
   Edit to add:  Those scratchers are really beautiful.  I know I'll be ordering one, contest or no contest!

Last edited:

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
I like the angled scratch curvy in light oak, and I know Robin would loove the chance to strrrretch and exercise his legs by scratching!!

Thank you, Bengalcatman, for donating your skills and services here!!!