Amazing Giveaway! Choose Your FREE Quality Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

ENTRY

i think my cats would love the Big Scratch!

btw -- i absolutely love the pic of Makena checking out the cork feet, in the Cork Feet listing! 
Make sure you have enough room for it, the Big Scratch is longer and wider than the others!

The Big Scratch was designed for hybrids and small wildcats who require a physically larger scratcher. The Big Scratch design was tested by a family with a very muscular and active 28 pound hybrid (who LOVED it!) The family also has several regular sized domestic house cats (they looked like kittens compared to the hybrid!) who also used it and liked it. The big scratch uses a thicker sisal rope - I suspect that rope would take a long time to wear out with normal size cats using it (the rope is replaceable on all the scratchers.) 

Makena usually has his nose into whatever I am trying to do! He made a good swat at one of the feet and it took me a few minutes to find it

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
entry

i like the Angle Scratch post, dark oak.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Barn board scratch because my Blackberry would love it!  All of the scratching posts are so pretty, it is almost impossible to decide.  Thank you, @Bengalcatman.  

nessakhoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The angled one so my kitty can walk up to the table instead of jumping like a manic

luna tuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Angle scratch curvy- dark oak.

(Luna loves to scratch at anything! She's at that angle when she scratches at my curtains, so maybe that will stop her, lol!)

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Angled Scratch or Verti Scratch (I still can't decide :paranoid: )

My guys are really hard on scratchers, so they'd definitely love either of these!

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I like either the flat scratch or the other horizontal scratch. As far as finish goes, I like the barn wood.