AI Discussion 3-13 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I wouldn't watch if Blake wasn't on, thats for sure!
Right on sister!
We loved his version of the song.

Sanjaya...god if his vocals don't send him home, the hair better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Right on sister!
We loved his version of the song.

Sanjaya...god if his vocals don't send him home, the hair better.
And just where have you been for the last two hours??? We discuss the show LIVE, not after it goes off...

J/K! Good to see you here!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

And just where have you been for the last two hours??? We discuss the show LIVE, not after it goes off...

Watching the show!
I sad last week, my wife would think I was even more obsessed if I was posting during commercials

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on spring break, and forgot about AI!!! So I only caught the last half hour!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty much a given that Sanjaya sucked...at least he's consistent!!! And that hair!!!!!!!!!!! Large foam rollers, anyone?

I just love Melinda, and I'm totally bummed that I missed her performance. I'm sure she nailed it, though...I seriously hope she wins the entire competition. What a voice!!!

Jordin did well too...a sweet performance, and such a pretty young lady!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

When I watched it, it wasn't live.
But jeez, who's voting for Sanjaya? He doesn't even sing, he whispers into his mic.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my wrap-up: Sanjaya was AWFUL!!!! he is much much much worse than Chicken little was last year I wanted to cry it was so bad, and in addition to that hair, he was wearing drop earrings
:censor::censor::censor:!!?? I also cannot believe how many people forgot their lines! another :censor::censor::censor:!!!??? Melinda and LaKisha totally rocked last night, they really are in another league, but Jordin was very good too, she has a great voice. I also like Blake's techno thing, but I thought it might have been better if he had speeded the song up rather than slow it down

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that Melinda and Lakisha did well last night-so did Jordan.
Sanjaya has got to go!!! When I first saw him last night I thought he reminded me of Michael Jackson!! Diana Ross's comments were kind of odd at times.
Not an memorable night for sure.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

my wrap-up: Sanjaya was AWFUL!!!! he is much much much worse than Chicken little was last year I wanted to cry it was so bad, and in addition to that hair, he was wearing drop earrings
:censor::censor::censor:!!?? I also cannot believe how many people forgot their lines! another :censor::censor::censor:!!!??? Melinda and LaKisha totally rocked last night, they really are in another league, but Jordin was very good too, she has a great voice. I also like Blake's techno thing, but I thought it might have been better if he had speeded the song up rather than slow it down
He was wearing earings? I missed that, I was too horrified by the hair.

The difference between him and Chicken Little was that Kevin could sing audibly and had a decent voice when he wanted to.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

He was wearing earings? I missed that, I was too horrified by the hair.

The difference between him and Chicken Little was that Kevin could sing audibly and had a decent voice when he wanted to.
yes he was wearing earrings!!! like dangly ones, in both ears!! the hair was horrifying, I mean curly hair is one thing, but like someone mentioned earlier, that is roller work
I don't even got how Sanjaya made it thru Hollywood week

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

yes he was wearing earrings!!! like dangly ones, in both ears!! the hair was horrifying, I mean curly hair is one thing, but like someone mentioned earlier, that is roller work
I don't even got how Sanjaya made it thru Hollywood week
I was in the kitchen getting some dinner and I didn't see him when they first announced everyone. My wife yells "He's got the same hair as Chris Sligh!"

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

That CANNOT be right!!! How on EARTH can Stephanie Edwards be at the very bottom?!?! She is in the top five talent-wise for sure!
Which one is she again? I haven't watched the girls much. But I'm more concerned about Blake! AH!!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

NO! NONONONONOOOOOOO! LOOK AT THIS!

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

as of 10:46EST Sanjaya is Top 3! Blake and Chris are 10 & 11 respectively. I know THAT doesn't mean anything really, but...ugh, I just have this horrible feeling that Sanjaya isn't going anywhere.
He shoulda done been gone, but who knows anymore?