AI Discussion 3-13 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

And what the heck is DialIdol? Where are they getting their figures from?
Dial Idol is a online thing that calls the numbers automatically, and registers busy signals as a vote being placed. The more busy signals, the more votes counted for that person.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sanjaya probably has his following/votes from his nationality community.(I hope that came out right.)

Oh, and it looked like he just had a new perm in his hair..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Dial Idol is a online thing that calls the numbers automatically, and registers busy signals as a vote being placed. The more busy signals, the more votes counted for that person.
www.votefortheworst.com is pulling for Sanjaya, and Howard Stern gave him a plug for votes as well.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

He really sucks and If I were him I think I would know that, and to see good ones get kicked off I would be embarrassed to death if I were him
you know, I think he DOES know that he sucks. The look of shock on his face when AJ Tabaldo got sent home instead of him was priceless. I really do think he knows he's bad---but he thinks America has enough sense not to vote for him. Unfortunately, a lot of us aren't blessed with that much sense...

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

you know, I think he DOES know that he sucks. The look of shock on his face when AJ Tabaldo got sent home instead of him was priceless. I really do think he knows he's bad---but he thinks America has enough sense not to vote for him. Unfortunately, a lot of us aren't blessed with that much sense...
How about when Sundance went home? I thought Sanjay was going to go hang himself.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

How about when Sundance went home? I thought Sanjay was going to go hang himself.
Yeah, he was thinking "Oh crap. People are REALLY gonna hate me now".

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Yeah, he was thinking "Oh crap. People are REALLY gonna hate me now".
Well I heard that on AI3, John Stevens (the redhead crooner kid) actually received death threats because he wouldn't leave. He was a good singer but definately as out of his element.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I heard that on AI3, John Stevens (the redhead crooner kid) actually received death threats because he wouldn't leave. He was a good singer but definately as out of his element.
Yes! I remember hearing about that. You know what's really sad? Sanjaya is really a pretty nice kid. If you watched the auditions and saw him and his sister and how sweet he was to her, I kinda feel bad...but not bad enough-----he's GOT to go now!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...well I guess we can look forward to another lousy performance and another lousy hairstyle next week from Sanjaya

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we got home last night from eating, I came here to find out who got kicked off American Idol, but I couldn't find anything.

So who got kicked off?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

...well I guess we can look forward to another lousy performance and another lousy hairstyle next week from Sanjaya
yeah, really
but Brandon did need to go to, I mean as a professional back up singer, there is no way he should have forgotten his lines, plus I didn't like his voice anyway

at least we can take comfort in that Brandon fans will probably not switch over to Sanjaya, so next week should be Sanjaya's week to go

why do I have this feeling that all the guys will be gone before any of the girls??

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't home last night -but Neil taped show for me-he said that Sanjaya didn't get voted off-whats up with that??? I guess I'm going to have to start voting!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

yeah, really
but Brandon did need to go to, I mean as a professional back up singer, there is no way he should have forgotten his lines, plus I didn't like his voice anyway

at least we can take comfort in that Brandon fans will probably not switch over to Sanjaya, so next week should be Sanjaya's week to go

why do I have this feeling that all the guys will be gone before any of the girls??
I have a feeling that Blake will be the last guy standing, in the Top 3 or 4 hopefully.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMO, Sanjaya should not even made it to Hollywood and the judges realize that now but now they can't get rid of him. I'm sure he will go soon but as someone else said, not soon enough. He has been terrible since going to Hollywood. The good news is that at least he was in the bottom 3 last night, tho Brandon was not that great on Tuesday, he was better than Sanjaya was. This is definitely a girl's year, I'm going with the obvious, Melinda and Lakisha. None of the guys are that good this year.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

IMO, Sanjaya should not even made it to Hollywood and the judges realize that now but now they can't get rid of him. I'm sure he will go soon but as someone else said, not soon enough. He has been terrible since going to Hollywood. The good news is that at least he was in the bottom 3 last night, tho Brandon was not that great on Tuesday, he was better than Sanjaya was. This is definitely a girl's year, I'm going with the obvious, Melinda and Lakisha. None of the guys are that good this year.
I agree that probably Melinda or Lakisha is going to win this. I'm betting on Melinda. But, as I've said, I really do like Blake. I think out of all the guys he has the most talent and is very contemporary. I personally think he'll be in the top 3 or 4.