advice for rescuing roommates cat

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi everyone! I want to say thank you to all of you for the congratulations! My boyfriend and i are so ecstatic to have her as a part of our tiny family. Life has been very difficult on us over the recent year so this feels like a huge win and huge positive moment within our life. im already planning out how im going to get them all set up medically and doing the research needed to finalize their stuff! Thank you all for the positivity. Ill post a picture of her as soon as im back over in my place so you all can see the beautiful baby that was worth the stress!
View attachment 435805
here she is!!! Sweet baby
She is SO CUTE!!!!!! I am so happy she is with you, and I'm so happy your room mates cooperated and did the right thing. Welcome home, beautiful baby girl!! :lovecat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leavenomewbehind713

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has been doing great with us!! She lets me hold and carry her, she purrs upon seeing us, she sits in my lap all the time now, and shes coming out if her shell so much! Im so grateful for this community and all you guys have done for us! Now to train 3 cats to “sit pretty” for a family photo hahaha! We wont be introducing the cats until getting them all vetted due to her unknown and lack of vet history. ❤ Ive been doing a ton of scent swapping though and they all react so well to it so i think itll be perfect when the time comes!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She has been doing great with us!! She lets me hold and carry her, she purrs upon seeing us, she sits in my lap all the time now, and shes coming out if her shell so much! Im so grateful for this community and all you guys have done for us! Now to train 3 cats to “sit pretty” for a family photo hahaha! We wont be introducing the cats until getting them all vetted due to her unknown and lack of vet history. ❤ Ive been doing a ton of scent swapping though and they all react so well to it so i think itll be perfect when the time comes!
This is so cool! I can't wait to hear how she gets along with her new brothers/sisters!
Thank you so much for the updates!