Abyssinians

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet boy!!! He napped in between us for a while this afternoon, waking up periodically to writhe around in happiness and make bread on us and headbump us. I got kisses on my cheek, he kissed Tybalt's hand. He is one very happy boy right now!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwww!! I'm going to have to add the kitty to your siggy ya know!
let me know when you have a pic (preferable of him sitting up, i have an idea of where i want to add it)

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, he has met Blondie, who sneaked in when we were coming into the room. They sniffed noses, Tinker hissed at Blondie, and Blondie leaned in for a closer sniff. He then made a big Flehmen response; I guess Tinker has bad breath or something!

Now Tinker is asleep at the head of the bed, Blondie at the foot of the bed. Since Blondie is our alpha cat, I am guessing this is an excellent development.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
When will we see Tinker on your siggy

Sam.
As soon as I stop petting and cuddling him and take a picture. LOL! He is sooo cute, and his coat feels like silk.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He slept in between us last night for a while, then settled on the foot of the bed. When I woke up, he ran to me and head bumped my chin.
What a guy!!!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After a week with Khepera, I will say that he and I are well smitten with one another. He is a love, full of purrs, chirps and headbumps. He comes to me when I call him, he's learning his new name very quickly, and he loves to come running over and FLOP next to me (I call it stop, flop and roll ). He gets along fabulously with the other cats, he snuggled next to Jules during yesterday's thunderstorm for moral support and he gets groomed by Midnight. I was truly lucky to find him!!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is copied from the National Aby Rescue. These gorgeous gals have been on the Homes Needed page for more than a month. If I were closer, and had fewer cats, I would take them in a heartbeat! If interested, contact Mimi at http://www.abys.net/NAR/adopt.htm

<<Twofers. Blue Abys Phaedria and Isris are 11 months of age, spayed and should be adopted together as they have been together since birth. Phaedria is curious and outgoing. Loves to be petted but not crazy about being held. Isris is quiet and shy and loves to be held once you have coaxed her into your lap.They get purring together and it sounds like they are trying to sing a song.
These dear cats are located in Northern California.>>

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Montgomery County SPCA in Conshohocken has a Blue Aby for adoption. She looks like a real sweetheart! I would take her in a heartbeat, but Tybalt is giving me dirty looks....

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Blue Aby in Philly has been adopted! YAY!!!!

Those 2 Blue sisters in Northern CA still need a home.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From the National Aby Rescue:

Riva is the last of the Abys rescued from a kitten mill in Missouri or Misery as we like to call it. She has learned how to be an Aby again. She came from a caged situation in a building with no windows or natural light. As you can see, she has that inner light that most Abys possess. Every one of the kitten mill or auction rescues have really turned out wonderfully, These cats really do show their gratitude and they certainly know how much better their lives have become.

Riva has a minor health problem, her eye waters and needs meds sometimes. Riva is a bit shy, but we believe that will only improve as she learned to trust her furrever people. Can you give Riva a new and life, completely different from her old life? She is a young girl, just 2 years old.

Riva (ruddy born 4/01 -- a real chatterbox)

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Riva has an adoption pending!!! She is going to a home with another Aby rescued by the Aby Rescue folks!