A Face Only a Mother Could Love :)

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Dana is so beautiful - and you have such loving cats to take care of the little ones the way they do.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dana has turned into such a graceful and elegant looking little girl. I love all your babies! Bless you for putting up with our greediness for pics and keeping us posted!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
With all her sweetness...Dana is spreading the love here:

Chucky & Dana absolutely loving one & other

Dana hugging little brother Fred...alias Daisy...alias puff-a-luff

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

ohmy
I just can't come up with anything better on these last two. Dana is such a sweet little soul, isn't she?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everytime I see a new pic on this thread, my heart just melts.......I wish my kitties would cuddle like that! I just love Dana, and all your kitties!! Keep the pics coming!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took me two days to read all the way through, but wow! what a chroncle. Way to go Dana!

(Add me to the fan club, please!)

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That last photo about made me want to jump off a cliff from not being able to stand all the sweetness!!!!!!!!!! What absolute lovies you have!!!!!!!

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what a beautiful girl!! Your cats all love each other so much it is so cute! I hope my new kitten and my resident cat bond like that.

I can't wait to see more pics

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For all of you Dana fans...Dana is now approximately 5 1/2 months old and absolutely beautiful!! Her coat is sooo shiny it looks wet and feels like silk!! Here are a few pics. taken today with foster kitten Arie (10-weeks in age born with cerebellar hypoplasia).

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a wonderful thing to come across.....new pics of Dana........you know this is only wetting my appetite for more, don't you???

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
No one can call her pig face now. Amazing what love and care can do for one. Congratulations on such a beautiful girl.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I read through this whole thing and it brough tears to my eyes. All you cats and foster babies are so beautiful and you are such a blessing to their lives for making their small lives so much better than how they started.

Don't know how people just turned their nose up to Dana when she was just a kitten. She was so adorable and Cute. Who cares food allergies, my baby Stormy had a senstive stomach and thank god it finally has ended but I had to pay very expensive cat food for her for the longest time. But I could never get rid of her, shes my little therapist.

Dana is an inspriation for all kittens out there, no matter how rough or hard life is, live it to the fullness.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found and read this entire thread. All your wonderful and beautiful babies and their stories brought tears to my eyes. I admire you so much for caring for these special little ones and giving them the love they need.

The change in Dana since the early pics is amazing. She is such a beautiful girl. And Bob and Miracle are such handsome boys.
Each one is a miracle in his or her own way.

Keep the pics coming. I've found a new thread to follow!

Jean

meowmy to seven furbabies

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, Dana is an inspiration to those babies who have had a rough start...she had quite a few problems as a little one but turned out to be the true "ugly-duckling who became the swan" story
The little guy below is also a true inspiration!! Ari came to me at 2-weeks of age July 4th weekend...covered with fleas, emaciated and shaking with the likes I have never seen. Long story short, he was diagnosed with Cerebellar Hypoplasia...brain damage due to his mother most likely being exposed to feline distemper during pregnancy. After much thought, I decided to give him the fitting name of "Ari" -- Hebrew for "lion of God".

Ari is now approx. 10-weeks and has learned to lean when using his litter pan, has learned to eat & drink witihout falling over into his bowls and is an absolute delight!! Ari doesn't seem to know there is something wrong with him
He plays, sleeps & eats with my resident crew of 10 and although I have said loud & clear "10 is an embarassing number", I am finding it extremely difficult to imagine life in this crazy cat house
without him here. Today, a friend and myself will be building him some sort-of ramp so little Ari can get up & down from the couch...he may never be able to jump.

It's hard to even type without tears but watching Ari truly is an inspiration...this little guy has so much "heart"!! He has quite a lot to overcome and everyday is a challenge with no guarantee of his survival.

I suppose 11 is a good number too but I think I am going to just stop counting at this point

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me three.........bless you for loving these babies......

Now, we need to see more of this crew of 11!!