A Face Only a Mother Could Love :)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How you helped Dana thrive is inspiring.
She is now a healthy, beautiful kitty.

Sweet Ari could not be in more loving hands than yours.

Please keep us updated about this courageous boy.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful boy Ari is! I'm sitting here tearing up just reading his story. How could you possibly give him up?
He's obviously found his meowmy.

More pics please.

Jean

meowmy to seven furbabies

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How are Dana's eyes doing? You mentioned she had problems not having any lashes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

How are Dana's eyes doing? You mentioned she had problems not having any lashes.
Dana's eyes seem to be fine...thank-you for remembering her eyelash (lack of) problem. She really doesn't seem to be effected in any way...not batting her eyelashes should be her only problem

Will post more pics. of her soon and definitely keep you updated on Ari. I have officially taken him off Petfinder & Humane Society adopt list

My husband just bought a wide piece of ply-wood from a local Home Depot and hopefully tomorrow, we will concoct some sort-of ramp for Ari to get up & down a couch or bed. He simply can't jump and stairs are out of the question. Will take some pics. if this turns out be successful.

I really appreciate everyone's kind words & thoughts for these two...there are so many "special" little angels out there that just get overlooked & not adopted. I feel truly blessed to have Dana & Ari in my life...we can really learn some valuable lessons from them!!

Will keep you updated.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just read this thread from start to finish, and have to say what a wonderful, special person you are for helping all these needy kits. Dana truly has turned into a stunning cat (even though there was somethign about her in teh beginning), and the others are lovely too - including Buster. Can't wait to keep getting updates.

little cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
leesali
awww
sad stories about kittens...
but thank you God! they all find mommy - YOU!
tears on my eyes...
You super cat lover!
Thank you for your kindness

You have beautiful cats!!!
Dana
Ari and Fred

*Kisses and hugs from me and my cats

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ari & Dana taking an afternoon nap:

Clockwise - Dana, Ari & Jimmy

Just couldn't resist posting a cute spotted-belly picture of Ari:

Ari & Dana are doing well -- Dana has truly blossomed into a beautiful girl...she still eats like she is having her last meal
but eating only the best-of-the-best with boiled chicken & broth everyday for lunch...no more signs of bloating, allergies or gas
Ari is growing so fast...he is so tall with long legs you would kill for
He has developed a "killer" rabbit-kick when playing with all his step-brothers & sisters

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet little thing.. Bless your heart for fostering this little baby. I hope she is doing good now.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

What a sweet little thing.. Bless your heart for fostering this little baby. I hope she is doing good now.
Dana is doing great!! Thank-you for asking...haven't seen this thread pop-up in quite some time. Dana & Miracle are 1-year old now -- Birthday Time!! Starting to upload Dana's journey (pics) so I can post her 1st year birthday.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by leesali

Dana is doing great!! Thank-you for asking...haven't seen this thread pop-up in quite some time. Dana & Miracle are 1-year old now -- Birthday Time!! Starting to upload Dana's journey (pics) so I can post her 1st year birthday.
That's great news! Happy birthday to Dana and Miracle.
Dana is such a cutie!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your babies are gorgeous! Good job with Ari and Dana, they look like they're really flourishing

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by leesali

I had to go searching for it. I saw your other kitten pictures and just had to have a Dana pic. Thanks for the update and I look forward to her 1st birthday bash.