A Face Only a Mother Could Love :)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet Dana is so blessed that she came to live with you.
Regardless of her small physical flaws....she is beautiful.

You and the rest of your fur family are taking such good care of Dana.

Love the pictures.

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just love her!!!!! You might hear a bang in your house. Dont worry that will be me in your house at night tring to bring her home with me.LOL

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been following this thread for a while now, and Dana is just the cutest little darling! I've loved watching her grow! And all your other kitties as well! I have to say, you have quite the good-looking family!!

shanghaic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just read through this entire site, with tears in my eyes and then with a big smile on my face. Dana (my daughters name
) is absolutely beautiful and she does not look like a pig/bat, happy to see her growing and developing so rapidly, thank you for sharing her life with all of us, reading this thread made my day, ill be walking around smiling all day. Thank you

Your other kitties are soooooo beautiful too, hope to see more piccies of your entire family. Please keep sharing your fostering experiences with us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is so warming to know Dana has her own fan club
She is very special to me and I (we--my family) adore her.

Again...not to steal Dana's thunder...these 2 are my newest & youngest fosters presently...

Daisy

Timmy

These 2 are little fluff-balls
Timmy is from a litter of 4...another foster home has the other 3 siblings and Daisy was basically a "dump"...she was found in a box in the rain. For whatever reason, my husband fell in love with Daisy and my gut feeling is that she is now part of our family. I call Daisy my little puff-a-luff

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's our little puff-a-luff Daisy...a rare breed indeed.

Timmy is a cutie.

Of course Dana has won all of our hearts.

minerva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww....I love how Dana keeps growing and getting more and more beautiful

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think she is so gorgeous, I love her ears, make me smile everytime i scroll up to see her precious face.. I'm happy she was taken in and taken care of, goold for you!
Xoxo
Steph

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just popped in here to check on Dana!!! I just can't believe how much she's grown, and how completely beautiful she is becoming!!!!

It just goes to show us how love and attention can bring out the beauty in our furry friends...the beauty in all of us, really. She just really warms my heart, and bless you for caring for all of those wonderful creatures.

The ice cream picture is sweet!!!!!!!!

murfins

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just read through this thread for the first time and I have to say - YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THESE CATS/KITTENS!

They are all so beautiful and truly lucky to have you to care for them. They may not have started out in the best life but they have certainly found it now.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just some recent pics. of our 3 newest additions...and of course Dana!!

Dana...she really has grown into a beautiful young lady
No gas problems anymore and no distended belly problems either but still has grown NO eyelashes

Miracle...a true little boy!! His middle name is "trouble" with a capital "T" This little boy (have had him since he was 2-days old) is showing major signs of alpha male!! Little Miracle keeps us on our toes at all times...a ball of energy!!

Daisy...our 10th and ABSOLUTELY LAST addition turned out to be a male but as of now we are keeping the name...shhhh...
I just couldn't give him/her up for adoption...love at first sight with this little puff-a-luff!!

Dana & Miracle are now approximately 4-months in age...time just goes soooo fast. Little brother Daisy
is about 8-weeks in age and pals-up with Dana & Miracle at all times.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dana sure has become a lovely little Swan. You should show those people who said she looked like a pig, photo's of her now. She's a gracefull little beauty.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My son took such a beautiful picture of Dana that I just had to show it off...

Dana loving-up to big step-brother Chucky (who is celebrating his 1-yr. birthday with his sibling Chip this week).

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A quick add on....

Bob loving & cleaning-up Miracle.

Trying to schedule a neuter for Miracle next week...boy, time goes sooo fast with these little ones. In speaking to my vet., we both feel it would be best for Dana's health if I wait to spay her close to her 1-year mark.