9 month kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh Ok Thank You Very Much! I will try to set up a spot for her in a room. I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow or Monday to see if she is pregnant and if not I will spay her right way before it's too late. Thank you!

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks To Everyone Who Helped Me!

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone how is everyone doing. I have some questions I found a kitten about 6 months female who is outdoors feral kitten. I'm not sure if she is in heat she is not showing any of the following signs but there are about 4 males after her. Another thing I found very strange is why was the reason that the males were mounting each others. And I am also worried about this female kitten she looks way too small to have babies. These past days i have been having a crazy cat problem. They keep multiplying. What can I do for now since it is 10:32pm. There are no shelters open. Thanks for the help. I gave her some treats and put her in a cage but she is going crazy thanks!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Are there TNR programs in your area? If not maybe you could give some to farmers for rodent control.

As for males mounting each other this is fairly common. It is a dominance thing.

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks For Responding And I think giving them to farmers is a good idea. After being spayed and neutered of course. And yes there is a TNR near I will take here there and the rest of them. Thank you!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone how is everyone doing. I have some questions I found a kitten about 6 months female who is outdoors feral kitten. I'm not sure if she is in heat she is not showing any of the following signs but there are about 4 males after her. Another thing I found very strange is why was the reason that the males were mounting each others. And I am also worried about this female kitten she looks way too small to have babies. These past days i have been having a crazy cat problem. They keep multiplying. What can I do for now since it is 10:32pm. There are no shelters open. Thanks for the help. I gave her some treats and put her in a cage but she is going crazy thanks!
You were able to trap her? That's great! She is probably in heat. Will you have her spayed now?

What happened with the kitty you were posting about in January?

Last edited:

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I was able to put her in a cage with a blanket water and food and a small litter box. I feel so bad for her being in there but I'm scared for a kitten so small to get pregnant. 

She has been sleeping all day. And the kitty from January I kept her! She is pregnant so I will wait for her little babies to be born and keep them until they are old enough to take to adoption. I named her Teddy since she looks like a teddy bear. She is a very happy kitty. 

Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes I was able to put her in a cage with a blanket water and food and a small litter box. I feel so bad for her being in there but I'm scared for a kitten so small to get pregnant. 

She has been sleeping all day. And the kitty from January I kept her! She is pregnant so I will wait for her little babies to be born and keep them until they are old enough to take to adoption. I named her Teddy since she looks like a teddy bear. She is a very happy kitty. 
When can you take her to the vet?  Do you think she is friendly enough to be adopted?

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

When can you take her to the vet?  Do you think she is friendly enough to be adopted?
I am taking her to a TNR place. She is friendly somewhat. What can I do? She is in a cage with a blanket, litter box, water and food. But she is going very crazy and meowing a lot. The cats won't leave my backyard there is about 6 cats waiting outside. 

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Should I just leave her in it? I don't want the kitten to become pregnant. I once found a pregnant cat her size and she was pregnant but they all died sadly. :( I do not want it to happen with her she is just a little baby not ready to be a mother.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am taking her to a TNR place. She is friendly somewhat. What can I do? She is in a cage with a blanket, litter box, water and food. But she is going very crazy and meowing a lot. The cats won't leave my backyard there is about 6 cats waiting outside. 
Do you have her outside in the cage or inside?  When are you taking her to the TNR place?

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Do you have her outside in the cage or inside?  When are you taking her to the TNR place?
Inside. Maybe tomorrow or I will take her and the other kitties to adoption tomorrow since today it was closed. 

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have took the kitty to TNR. 

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My own cats I have 3. Two Males and A Female Who Is Pregnant. And the little kitten caring for her. They are no longer in heat and have left but I am going to try and find them and if possible will neuter all 6 of them. 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My own cats I have 3. Two Males and A Female Who Is Pregnant. And the little kitten caring for her. They are no longer in heat and have left but I am going to try and find them and if possible will neuter all 6 of them. 
Males don't go into heat.  They are always ready to go!

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Males don't go into heat.  They are always ready to go!
Oh very good! Will be much easier. Another question what kitty food brand is good for a pregnant and a 7 year old Cat. 

I give them Purina and Special Kitty. But would like to know a good brand for a older cat. Thank you!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally I feed wellness and performatrin ultra but this is probably too expensive for ally cats.

If they aren't your own pets id just give them Iams or something.

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Personally I feed wellness and performatrin ultra but this is probably too expensive for ally cats.

If they aren't your own pets id just give them Iams or something.
Thank you very much! And these are my own kitties (: