9 month kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I Finally Took The 3 Cats Out Of My Garage Yay! And I Opened The Garage Door And They Ran Out. But Maybe If They Come Back I Can Take Them To A No Kill Shelter. 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I Finally Took The 3 Cats Out Of My Garage Yay! And I Opened The Garage Door And They Ran Out. But Maybe If They Come Back I Can Take Them To A No Kill Shelter. 
Please contact a shelter.  Their lives are going to be short and unhappy outside.  Is there a city you are located near?  We can try to help you.

kittylove14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes please let us help. havaheart traps are about $50 but local rescue groups will loan the traps if you contact them. the female would be my first priority.
they do make a cat door with collar chip access-only opens for your cat, but i'm not sure how well that works.
i use natures miracle on my cat smelling fabrics. can you unzip and wash couch cushion covers? you may be able to restuff the inside cushions with craft store batting. good luck to you, owning cats can be difficult but you (and your dad) really have to take their cue on this elimination issue and be respectful of their needs. i sense he needs to be indoors and find a safe space.

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If You Are Talking About The First Forum, He Is Officially a indoor cat and along I brought my other one indoors. He no longer pees everywhere. 

I Could Not Do Anything About The Female Cat They Have Left My Garage. If She Comes Back I will trap the males and her and take them to a animal shelter.

I Tried Grabbing one but it bit me so I no longer tried to get them I Just let them out of my garage. They sprayed on my fathers instruments. Thank you very much for everyone's help!

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I Also Tried Feeding Them But They Are Too Into The Female Cat. 

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no point feeding outdoor cats unless you are willing to get them fixed. Sounds harsh, but all that happens then is that "they feed to breed".
Yeah also not a good way to keep good terms with the neighbors. Most people don't like strays pooing in their gardens and killing birds.

Last edited:

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She came back I am unsure if she is pregnant. I would like to help her if she is. She is also very sweet. 

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She came back I am unsure if she is pregnant. I would like to help her if she is. She is also very sweet. 
If you feed her then you are her "person". First thing is to get her spayed. If she's pregnant & it's very early you could abort the kittens if you are ok with that. Otherwise you have a pregnant cat on your hands who will need to be looked after until she could be adopted (if that's what you want), but that's some months in the future.

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't think it is right to abort her babies so I will wait until she has them and than I will spay her! And spay and neuter her kittens. That will later get adopted I might keep her. Thank you Primula!

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Talking Peanut I am thinking of keeping her and if she is pregnant I will wait until she gives birth than I will spay her and her kittens. She Is a very sweet kitty so I going to give her a home with me thank you very much!.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talking Peanut I am thinking of keeping her and if she is pregnant I will wait until she gives birth than I will spay her and her kittens. She Is a very sweet kitty so I going to give her a home with me thank you very much!.
Have you moved her inside?

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I Have two male cats indoor older one and younger do you think there will be a problem? 

I can't bring her in today since I have not set her up a litter box or a sleeping area for her. 

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
But she is always in my backyard asking for food and she lets me pet her. 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Have two male cats indoor older one and younger do you think there will be a problem? 
I can't bring her in today since I have not set her up a litter box or a sleeping area for her. 
Are they neutered? Do you have a room where you can keep them away from her?

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't want to lock them in a room I feel like it is cruel. Yes both neutered one is still a kitten kinda the other one is about 8-9 years old.

If I see there is a problem with her and my cats I might find her a new home. I hope there won't be a problem.

They don't have a specific room for themselves they are usually sleeping on the dining chairs. 

catlover022

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I need to take her to the vet to see if she has any infections or something. 

If she isn't pregnant I will spay her the same day.

Last edited:

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Locking her in a safe room is anything but cruel and is actually the correct way to introduce a new cat. In here she will be safe to explore and your resident cats can get used to her smell. Also if she is pregers it's best to keep her separated. She will become very protective once babies are born.

Last edited: