2013 Secret Santa received thread!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
    Maia absolutely loves the TCS SS:heart4: :catguy: ! OK, I admit, I love it just as much:hyper: ! The coloring book is really nice!
 She looks like ventriloquism kitty!
Aren't you going to go through each item to tell us what they are?
Pleeeeeeees!:wavey:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Maia absolutely loves the TCS SS
! OK, I admit, I love it just as much
! The coloring book is really nice!

She looks like ventriloquism kitty!
Dover books are the best, and more of a very detailed and "grown up" coloring book lol

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Post mark was North Carolina. My suspicion, through process of elmination is nurseangel lol
LOL...exactly my point...... I wasn't your secret Santa, as I have said in a pm, but North Carolina is one if the places my secret Santa things have been sent from, even I have been nowhere close, so post mark alone might not be a clue at all! :D

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Do they put the toys back in the basket? LOL Smokie certainly was able to pull the toys out and dig through his toybox, a Rubbermaid shirt box.... but he would never put them up lol. We did a quick bedtime sweep of all the toys...
 Nope,  putting them back is my job unfortunately.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Post mark was North Carolina. My suspicion, through process of elmination is nurseangel lol
Oh my goodness, Nebula!  I am so sorry to have put you through all of this!  Normally, I watch the Secret Santa thread like a hawk.  Secret Santa is, after all, the highlight of my year.  This year, I've had a few complications and haven't been keeping up with it as I should.  I do hope you enjoyed your gifts...I had a wonderful time picking them out for you and actually got to meet the author of the book.  When I found out it was for a children's charity, I knew you would approve of the cause.  Get well soon, 

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dover books are the best, and more of a very detailed and "grown up" coloring book lol
I had no idea there were grown up coloring books like that! I will be looking for those for my BFFs birthday this year!!

Wohooo! You got it! (I'd add the clapping smiley but the mobile version and I are about to duke it out. LOL Typing on the kindle just isn't my specialty.)

That's about right lol. Just like kiddos, but at least kids can be taught to clean up... cats I'm not so sure about LOL
But cat stuff is so much smaller than kids stuff! Kids stuff travels far and wide!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
A andrya Miss Patchwillow was sitting on my desk trying to catch the mouse on the computer screen. :lol3:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not talking about that sort of bath. I've never bathed a cat. I did have to wash the bottoms of little sisters but I held them by the scruff and it was over in a minute.
I meant their daily baths. Whisky and blighty wash themselves and each other so many times a day that they don't need me to bath them. They're not show cats.
I was just being silly!!!!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had no idea there were grown up coloring books like that! I will be looking for those for my BFFs birthday this year!!

They are great, can be ordered from Amazon or directly from the publisher

http://store.doverpublications.com/

They are highly intricate and extremely detailed designs, I myself like the Mandalas and Geometric designs as well as some of the others, they have an indian body art one that is beautiful

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not talking about that sort of bath. I've never bathed a cat. I did have to wash the bottoms of little sisters but I held them by the scruff and it was over in a minute.
I meant their daily baths. Whisky and blighty wash themselves and each other so many times a day that they don't need me to bath them. They're not show cats.
I was just being silly!!!!
Ahhh...that sort of bath! I just like that they can bathe themselves without my help! And yet the "potty!";)

They are great, can be ordered from Amazon or directly from the publisher

http://store.doverpublications.com/

They are highly intricate and extremely detailed designs, I myself like the Mandalas and Geometric designs as well as some of the others, they have an indian body art one that is beautiful
Thanks!!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So....I hung up my beautiful sun catcher hummingbird from starryeyedtiger:

But it wasn't five minutes before Rico discovered him.  He started to bite Hummie's beak!  So I quickly stuck the first thing I found between him and the bird, a foam rubber block:

Rico wasn't quite sure what to do about that-- I hope hummie survives!  

Last edited: