2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

I agree with this 100%. I listed things, but they're just guidelines, and I will be absolutely thrilled with ANYTHING I receive!
My feelings exactly. (hope my recipient feels the same way, 'cause I'm not sure I'm as imaginiative as some of you!!
)

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Mint....its lumps of coal for whoever i get
One time I found chocolates that were shaped like lumps of coal and wrapped in black foil in a little baggie that said coal... I'd like that kind, please.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao
i could however paint little faces on them with tipex haha
Well.... you strike a hard bargain. But OK. Pet Coal - its the newest trend. (And doesn't require a litterbox!)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

Well.... you strike a hard bargain. But OK. Pet Coal - its the newest trend. (And doesn't require a litterbox!)
Yeah thayts one hell of an idea

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Whomever gets your name can rectify that... some of us are *just* warped enough...
Oh, no...that's ok! I can just do an online search for gnome butts. I'm sure I'll see plenty. Maybe even more than I want to see.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Actually, the "likes" you mentioned are pretty helpful. I can think of lots of ideas just based on what you posted.

BF thinks we're a little off the beam? A little strange? I wonder why? Is it the llamas? Is it the gnomes? Or the gnomes riding llamas? Nah, it can't be those things...they're so mundane. It must be that I like Raisinets. I have to admit, that is a little unusual.
Well Ill admit most of it lies with the llama riding gnomes but also the llama riding banana. But he wouldnt think your weird for liking raisinets he likes them too...But he probably thinks we are all goofy because we are crazy cat loving people who putz around on a website all the time and have a Secret Santa thing for Christmas, a calender we all submit pictures for to hope our kitty ends up on it and because Im absolutely proud to own a Hiss Off TCS tote bag and cart it around everywhere I go...Hahaha Ok Maybe Im just the weirdo but hes stuck with me haha he is stuck being a sub-participant in SS!!!

7 more days till sign ups are over......we are getting closer and closer to getting our names....Has anyone had any luck bribing the mods for the list of people participating haha my nose is twitching in wanting to be nosey!!!!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, you won't believe this...but I was reading the paper this morning, and someone actually has a llama for sale!!!! Pretty reasonable price too! Hmmmmm....
Ahahahahaha, nice!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ok, you won't believe this...but I was reading the paper this morning, and someone actually has a llama for sale!!!! Pretty reasonable price too! Hmmmmm....
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Just in time to make someone's Christmas a Christmas they won't forget!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I already said the barn was ready.... well... not ready fullly.... we have to put the gates back up, but that can be done fairly quickly once my "secret" llama arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.