2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a reminder, you only have til next Friday to sign up if you want to participate! Also, if you have signed up, and are re-considering, you can PM kiwideus or myself, or send an e-mail to the secret santa e-mail and let us know. Thanks!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, you won't believe this...but I was reading the paper this morning, and someone actually has a llama for sale!!!! Pretty reasonable price too! Hmmmmm....
Well, isn't that convienient that you can get a good deal on that for someone!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so excited! Have I said that already?
I keep shopping and shopping, but not buying because I'm waiting for my name. But I have stalked so many of you people that it should be no problem finding gifts. Especially after the hints list comes out.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, we kind of have to wait for any stragglers to sign up before we can offcially assign folks, ya know
wouldn't want anyone to have to buy for themselves

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Well, we kind of have to wait for any stragglers to sign up before we can offcially assign folks, ya know
wouldn't want anyone to have to buy for themselves
How about the first 20 to sign up can have their names early! You know as a prize for being on the ball!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow, you guys give a whole new meaning to persistence!!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

And here I thought we were exercising amazing restraint!
I agree. I haven't read any threads about llamas arriving at your house, or determined SS'ers breaking in at night to peek at the spreadsheet or anything!

Really... we are cat people here. We respond like cats. You can't just reward us for doing good things, you also have to reward for not doing anything bad!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I agree. I haven't read any threads about llamas arriving at your house, or determined SS'ers breaking in at night to peek at the spreadsheet or anything!

Really... we are cat people here. We respond like cats. You can't just reward us for doing good things, you also have to reward for not doing anything bad!
I couldn't have said it any better
. And, hey, my sister is here on a buying trip for her store, and she's got some wonderful things that I have access to TODAY, not this coming weekend, when she'll be gone!!!!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

Haha trust me if the SS (super sneaky) mod squad didnt have their cat cave hidden from me you can bet I would have gone all cat woman on them and stealthily snuck in and gotten the spread sheet and then emailed copies to everyone else who wanted one...LMAO!!!

Ok seriously lets get the show on the road stragglers sign up already some of us are DYING for our names here............Ok everyone all together think 24th 24th 24th and maybe we can poof ourselves to getting our names...Im ready to shop!!!!!!!!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Because I'm so anxious to get started, I'm giving away a hint to my future recipient. Whether my person is a woman or man, I plan on enclosing at least one small gift manufactured in the state in which I live. So if you don't mind reading the fine print, you may discover my identity.

Another hint: they do raise llamas in my state. I won't say we are the LLama Capital of the World; but we do ok for ourselves. It's just going to take a lot of shearing and a lot of searching to find out where yours came from. (He'll have a little sticker somewhere that reads: Made in ______________. Do not remove this sticker under penalty of law. Removal of this sticker will result in a $20,000 fine.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Because I'm so anxious to get started, I'm giving away a hint to my future recipient. Whether my person is a woman or man, I plan on enclosing at least one small gift manufactured in the state in which I live. So if you don't mind reading the fine print, you may discover my identity.

Another hint: they do raise llamas in my state. I won't say we are the LLama Capital of the World; but we do ok for ourselves. It's just going to take a lot of shearing and a lot of searching to find out where yours came from. (He'll have a little sticker somewhere that reads: Made in ______________. Do not remove this sticker under penalty of law. Removal of this sticker will result in a $20,000 fine.
But you posted in the "Where are U from?" thread, so those of us following it, now know where the _______ is!

Status
Not open for further replies.