2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did this a couple of years back but couldn't fulfill it due to unforseen trouble and then my computer messed up and I couldn't get on to tell someone and had a bunch of stuff happen at christmas so I am unable to do it but I can watch everyone else and enjoy watching them and the excitement I love this time of year.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Welcome to the Secret Santa thread, Chris! I was going to PM you to see if you were going to be participating this year. I was starting to stress, because time is running out. (Less than 20 days, by my newest calcuation.)
ugggggggggggg.

My msg was eaten....

short version:

Silly woman, of course I wouldn't miss this

I'm hoping to get someone playful, and even tho I've been quiet, I have been stalking

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I'm hoping to get someone playful, and even tho I've been quiet, I have been stalking
Playful, darn! And I am always so serious, I guess that counts me out as your ideal recipient!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh my goodness! I had pictured Secret Santa as being an very high-tech operation, with late night video conference calls, etc. This confirms it! I knew there was more to this than drawing names out of a hat!
Those sneaky mods probably have a hidden lair they all meet up and think of ways to torture us during the process of sign ups and then during the whole leading up to SS time they are thinking of more devious ways to torture us because they all know who got who and can sit back and chuckle at us during the SS thread....

Sneaky Mods!!!

Speaking of sneaky I need to hunt me up an official snooper...I am the worst of the worst at snooping..LOL

12 more days to go Woo-Woo

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man! We are so close! Hey Mods: I will pay top dollar for an early sneak peak at my SS name! I promise I wont tell anyone else!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To whomever gets my name or goes snooping on FB for my person... my last name is not the same over there. I rarely use my real name online. Have to use it for the mailing address, but if I didn't have to, I wouldn't. Nothing personal gang, just my past haunting me every so often. I just wish this little piece of my past would get... oh I dunno... get hit by a bus. But no, I'm not asking my SS for that... just letting ya'll know why my name will be different.

Amanda

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Those sneaky mods probably have a hidden lair they all meet up and think of ways to torture us during the process of sign ups and then during the whole leading up to SS time they are thinking of more devious ways to torture us because they all know who got who and can sit back and chuckle at us during the SS thread....

Sneaky Mods!!!

Speaking of sneaky I need to hunt me up an official snooper...I am the worst of the worst at snooping..LOL

12 more days to go Woo-Woo
Sneaky mods!
I think they have a huge underground cave that they can only access by boat. Or maybe an Artic hideway that can only be reached by sled. If we can find the location of the hidden lair, we can find out who will have our names.

CoolCat did a little snooping for me last year and that worked out quite well.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

ugggggggggggg.

My msg was eaten....

short version:

You will absolutely love it! I promise!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

To whomever gets my name or goes snooping on FB for my person... my last name is not the same over there. I rarely use my real name online. Have to use it for the mailing address, but if I didn't have to, I wouldn't. Nothing personal gang, just my past haunting me every so often. I just wish this little piece of my past would get... oh I dunno... get hit by a bus. But no, I'm not asking my SS for that... just letting ya'll know why my name will be different.

Amanda
I work for a public university and this year has been extremely bad with regards to pedestrians and bicyclists being hit by motor vehicles (at least two involve buses). They've hired crossing guards, for crying out loud!

So, I'm just saying...maybe that person needs to jaywalk on a college campus or something?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did you ever watch that scary movie where the Leprechaun says, "I want me gold?" Well, I want me name!
(I mean my SS name, of course!) I've been walking around the house saying that to the cats. DH hasn't even asked. He's used to me.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I work for a public university and this year has been extremely bad with regards to pedestrians and bicyclists being hit by motor vehicles (at least two involve buses). They've hired crossing guards, for crying out loud!

So, I'm just saying...maybe that person needs to jaywalk on a college campus or something?
He rides a motorcycle... and not some nice one like a Harley... just a small step above a 'crotch rocket' ...

But enough about my ex... back to the craziness of sign ups and games!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I am going to do it this year.
The person I got last year was on my fb so I had to be careful.
I am on your FB, too!
I hardly ever look at my FB, but I'm going to have to check into this.

Welcome back, Jacky.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I intend to try to get more into things this year. Last year I didn't really get to do all the cool stuff I planned out. This year I have strategy. I have prepared. I just need the NAME....

C'mon Mods. You can tell me. I won't squeal!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sneaky mods!
I think they have a huge underground cave that they can only access by boat. Or maybe an Artic hideway that can only be reached by sled. If we can find the location of the hidden lair, we can find out who will have our names.

CoolCat did a little snooping for me last year and that worked out quite well.
The have a secret TCS Mod Squad cave complete with the Mod Squad Cat Mobile. Those sneaky lil boogers!! They are probably reading this thread rubbing their hands together in glee over the torment we all are feeling...Haha

10 more days woohooie

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you guys are crazy

how many is taking part i think i lost count

christmas stuff is slowly coming out in the shops to woohoo

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I already have one small gift picked out that I am going to order. If I get a woman's name. Though a man may be able to use this, as well. Hmm....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo ready to find out who my person is so I can start shopping!!!
I'm thinking that this year I'm going to make something extra special to go with the storebought goodies too...but we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.