Purraise
I went shopping yesterday i may of picked up a couple of things

Blaine was killing himself laughing at me at my stalking yesterday

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Forget the snake, just send chocolate...
How bout a chocolate snake??? Would that work

Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

Please make sure to include proper habitat/terrarium. And no venomous, please.
But of course, and as per usual, I am always available for advice if needed.
I do not own any venomous, they scare me.

Originally Posted by nurseangel

Snakes for all! Sorry, I got excited. But I do think those King snakes are pretty. Just please don't send me a Coral snake by mistake.
Hmmm, this lovely lady is looking for a home:

Her name is Olivia.

Or this striking man, his name is Ouef, he is a mexican black king snake:

would love a wonderful home. He's even wearing some lipstick

Do either tickle your fancy?

Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I just want to say I am totally open for package misdirection assistance. So if you need your package remailed from a location that doesn't give you away...lemme know.

And then my santee will never know if the pressies came from me or if I redirected them for someone else.

Yes, I am being diabolical this year!
Ah yes, I made use of package misdirection yesterday, and may just be in need of some "assistance" this year.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha package misdirection....I already have ideas for label misdirection to use as hints for identity. Ive got so many ideas that Ive already texted Bf like 20 times with random ideas I have to see what he thinks about it. He has even given me some of his matching tips for ______. Im horrible at color cordination, hence the reason he decorates the house and has vetoed any and all curtain and bedspread ideas Ive had...Except the brown flannel my one and only good idea in three years! Haha.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Hey, I'll probably be the same way! Maybe we can help each other!
Haha we will have to. I know ill need all the help I can get I swear I'm a natural bleach blonde somedays. I just went to the store and instead of putting the milk in the fridge I put the weis bags in there..... um duhhhhh moment.

Originally Posted by gemlady

From icanhascheezburger...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/0...ople-darkside/
That is too flipping cute.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

How bout a chocolate snake??? Would that work

But of course, and as per usual, I am always available for advice if needed.
I do not own any venomous, they scare me.

Hmmm, this lovely lady is looking for a home:

Her name is Olivia.

Or this striking man, his name is Ouef, he is a mexican black king snake:

would love a wonderful home. He's even wearing some lipstick

Do either tickle your fancy?

Ah yes, I made use of package misdirection yesterday, and may just be in need of some "assistance" this year.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy with my recipient. It will be such fun! Thank you to the organisers. And I think it is illegal to send snakes through the post!!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Chris, if you have me, feel free to send those beauties MY way, I think they're gorgeous!
Hee hee hee. They are aren't they. I will be sad to see them leave but as long as they have good homes

Originally Posted by jennyranson

I am so happy with my recipient. It will be such fun! Thank you to the organisers. And I think it is illegal to send snakes through the post!!!!
Actually it isn't. We ship snakes via Air Cargo here. Of course when you go into other countries, it requires paperwork, and certain countries don't allow for reptiles, or animals from other countries.

In the US, you can ship live harmless reptiles with FedEx. Here in Canada, you can't...we have to use air cargo.

Good to know eh?

snakes on a plane. I've heard that somewhere. ( actually it was a very cruddy movie LOL )

I gotta torment some ppl around here....it just wouldn't be SS w/o tormenting certain individuals who are not as fond of my slithery friends as I am

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Hee hee hee. They are aren't they. I will be sad to see them leave but as long as they have good homes

Actually it isn't. We ship snakes via Air Cargo here. Of course when you go into other countries, it requires paperwork, and certain countries don't allow for reptiles, or animals from other countries.

In the US, you can ship live harmless reptiles with FedEx. Here in Canada, you can't...we have to use air cargo.

Good to know eh?

snakes on a plane. I've heard that somewhere. ( actually it was a very cruddy movie LOL )

I gotta torment some ppl around here....it just wouldn't be SS w/o tormenting certain individuals who are not as fond of my slithery friends as I am
Ah, but they're lovely! I would have a hard time making up my mind which one.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am one of those people scared of snakes.....its mostly reptiles in general that give me the heebie jeebies not just snakes. I will admit though that I do get a kick out of seeing snakes eat its sick I know but there's one thing that freaks me out more than reptiles......small fuzzy rodents eek!!!

I've already ______ my santee a ________ and started ________ a _______ . Haha secret santa time is seriously the best time of the year I have been waiting for this since last year.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Ah, but they're lovely! I would have a hard time making up my mind which one.
They are indeed

Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I am one of those people scared of snakes.....its mostly reptiles in general that give me the heebie jeebies not just snakes. I will admit though that I do get a kick out of seeing snakes eat its sick I know but there's one thing that freaks me out more than reptiles......small fuzzy rodents eek!!!

I've already ______ my santee a ________ and started ________ a _______ . Haha secret santa time is seriously the best time of the year I have been waiting for this since last year.
U know, I am glad you are able to partake this year, and I look forward to receiving your present

and I have noted that you are on the scared of snakes list

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not that I'm afraid of snakes, but my mother would never visit if we had any because she is TERRIFIED of them. So, if you have my name, it'd probably best if you just put my name in the "do not send snake" list. lol