2010 Secret Santa Discussion Thread!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh my stalking has gotten me a list of stuff to start shopping for. And luckily, the gift I've already purchased will be liked!!
SO exciting.

I think I found the ultimate website for one of the gifts, too
I would say you have no idea how excited I am, but I know you all do because you're equally excited

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhhh, I have so many great ideas! Yep, super, super excited!
I think we should do this mid year as well, have a kind of "Christmas in July" thing going on!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Ahhhh, I have so many great ideas! Yep, super, super excited!
I think we should do this mid year as well, have a kind of "Christmas in July" thing going on!
I agree! This is just too much fun for only once a year!

And I bought a small gift today! I'm doing some online shopping tonight. And I'm thinking about devious ways to trick, um, mislead, um, I mean make my SS happy!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got my name and gotta say.... I Ad
re this person!!! I am so super excited!!!!!!! Already started my shopping!

Love it love it love it!!!!!!!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo hoo let the games begin just got my name this morning cuz dummy me forgot to sync my email to my phone....again...

Dear SS
I am ________ you a _______ and since you gave some amazing hints I also got an idea to _______ you a ________. Don't worry though I can't find any llamas haha!

This is so awesome although bf has already deemed me looney cuz I did my happy dance when I got my email.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ok, I have to say I am impressed, excited, and just sooooo HAPPY with my santee. I am going to have a blast, and so is my recipient.

Snakes for all

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I found the PERFECT website for a __________ gift, and will be ordering soon. I'm also going out today to get you _________, ________, and ___________, as well.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive gone back and forth debating whether or not to ask this....But Im too nosey not to ask.....How would someone, hypothetically of course, go about getting someone to snoop and possibly find out, again hypothetically, who has their name????

This is a completely hypothetical question there is no way at all Im nosey enough to possibly want to find out who has my name at all. I would never do something like that...

Ok Im gonna go hide behind my couch in shame now!! haha

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ok, I have to say I am impressed, excited, and just sooooo HAPPY with my santee. I am going to have a blast, and so is my recipient.

Snakes for all
Forget the snake, just send chocolate...

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my name yesterday! I have to say that was fast! Awesome!!
This is my 4th year and I am excited....now I have something else to look forward to!

Now the stalking begins....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Ive gone back and forth debating whether or not to ask this....But Im too nosey not to ask.....How would someone, hypothetically of course, go about getting someone to snoop and possibly find out, again hypothetically, who has their name????

This is a completely hypothetical question there is no way at all Im nosey enough to possibly want to find out who has my name at all. I would never do something like that...

Ok Im gonna go hide behind my couch in shame now!! haha
Well, we'll hypothetically say that before I was organizer and knew all the secrets of...secret santa
I might have been really nosy too
I became a snooper for that reason, hypothetically of course.... and i still failed miserably
there's no hypothetical about that

I have heard people can be bought... I am not, however, one of them
and there's only 2 other people that know that match-ups!!

wow, Karen, this power is kinda going to my head!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey hey hey now off the power trip lmao!!

Hypothetically how about one of the non organizers being up for the task of snooping hypothetically speaking of course.....I read last years discussion thread and got a good laugh at your snooping 'failure' katie. I'm sure I will fail miserably in my hypothetical quest of nosiness.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Yup... as soon as I got my name, I started hunting around the site for her posts... they instantly got my 'little gray cells' (Poirot reference) dancing with ideas....
You just gave away that your SS is female. While I know most of the members here are female, maybe some of the boys signed up. Be aware. Be careful. Reveal nothing!

Snakes for all
Please make sure to include proper habitat/terrarium. And no venomous, please.

I was on my phone at 4am stalking my recipient. I am so excited I got the perfect person for me! Yesterday was tooooo much excitement I couldn't sleep - what with the E. TN meetup and then the name sending and the evil SS plotting and... phew.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Snakes for all
Snakes for all! Sorry, I got excited. But I do think those King snakes are pretty. Just please don't send me a Coral snake by mistake.