2010 Secret Santa Discussion Thread!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I want everyone here to know that right now, this very minute, I am eating a Chocolate Creme Tim Tam!

Don't worry Santee... I bought you a package also.
Awsome! I just finished off my last few tim tams the other day!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I want everyone here to know that right now, this very minute, I am eating a Chocolate Creme Tim Tam!

Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Awsome! I just finished off my last few tim tams the other day!
I do also have those! All 3 flavors and I am wondering if I should keep them for myself, or be nice and share.... hmmmm.... we'll have to see, it'll also depend on how many are left when I ship (again?) hmm.. maybe I already shipped... maybe not... I can't remember!

Also, another note to my SS, I am having a hard time finding something I need for a homemade (sweet or maybe not) gift for you! I just have to have it or I may have to resort to some little bit of manipulation, but I will not let it go!!! It needs to be made! I've challenged myself already and I KNOW KNOW you will LOVE it as you stated how much you like ___________!!!!!!
So it will be, somehow!

Thank you,
ME!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Three???? We only have chocolate and carmel here....
Will everyone please stop going on about chocolate
I can hear mine calling me
x

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

We have 3 flavors at the store here. Chocolate creme (original), caramel and dark chocolate.

I bought chocolate creme for myself, dark chocolate for the hubby. And I can't remember what flavor for my SS...

Oh and they are on sale too!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

True, guess that depends on the destination. No one need fear the chocolate melting coming to me, tis chilly here so the chocolate will be safe.
but it might not be chilly where your SS is - after all, it's summertime down under...

actually, if you look here, you can see there are 8 different flavors!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Am I the only one who has no sweet clue what a Tim Tam is?
Oh, sweetie... we must introduce you to the world of Tim Tams... I hope whomever has your name will hunt down a package for you... if they don't... I'll find some and send them to you... that is, if I'm not your SS...

I describe them this way: chocolate creme in between chocolate biscuits (cookie wafers), covered in chocolate. I can go through a whole package in one sitting if I'm not careful.

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

My person will be happy to know that I've completed all shopping other than chocolate

I am about 1/3 finished with the crafty item so it may be a couple more weeks on that. Once that is done, then I need to decide if I should get the chocolate and mail.... or wait?

Wonder what my Santee thinks about it?
Ohhh, I love crafty stuffs, and will impatiently wait if you should choose to mail later.

You could include a card, telling me whether you want me to wait or open whenever I would like

Originally Posted by nurseangel

No creative squishing! With the new box, there should be plenty of breathing room.

I'll be tickled with whatever my SS sends. At the rate I am going, my Santee will have a number of little boxes to unwrap.
Excellent. I'm thinking I may have to do the same, get a different box or multiple boxes. Some of the _________________ that I am pretty sure my santee loves based on her hints are slightly _____________ thus making em difficult to wrap, and increase postage rates due to the added _____________ of them. I have decided that I cannot remove any of them
so I just need to keep myself from buying more.

I'm debating on a bunch of little boxes, individual packaging, or just one big wrapped package containing little boxes, or I could pull a my DH and put lots of boxes inside boxes inside boxes. Oh how I wish I could hand deliver to my santee, then I wouldn't care at all about weight or #of boxes, etc.

PHEW. That is the only thing I forgot to mention....

Dear Santa: PLEASE PLEASE include caramel Tim Tams... PLEASE

Yes, finding them last year was the worst thing I could do for my derriere.

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

It needs to be made! I've challenged myself already and I KNOW KNOW you will LOVE it as you stated how much you like ___________!!!!!!
So it will be, somehow!

Thank you,
ME!
I can't wait. I'm sure I will LOVE it.

We have 3 flavors at the store here. Chocolate creme (original), caramel and dark chocolate.

I bought chocolate creme for myself, dark chocolate for the hubby. And I can't remember what flavor for my SS...

Oh and they are on sale too!!!
caramel for me

Originally Posted by laureen227

but it might not be chilly where your SS is - after all, it's summertime down under...
Good point, and all the better reason to mail it ASAP to a nice chilly place

Kailie, I had no clue until last year, and I found them at RCSS, oh and Walmart had some. They are a yummmmmy
cookie. Expensive, but yummy. Tasting the best when doing the Tim Tam slam ( there's videos of that on youtube or descriptions on here from last year).

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nope your not the only one Kailie...I have no clue what in the world they are either. I havent even ever seen a Tim Tam package lol. Maybe Ill have to go on a chocolate hunt this weekend that is if we have time since things all of a sudden got so jam packed that Im ready to chain Bf to the couch and take away his phone so he stops offering to help people do stuff....Id like a little time to NOT have to drive anywhere!!!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I didn't know what they were either until last Christmas, because they don't sell them where I live.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just hopping in here to say that I'm still around, lol. Life is really busy right now, with the baby on its way, lots of stuff to do in the house to prepare, Thanksgiving coming up, etc.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Will everyone please stop going on about chocolate
I can hear mine calling me
x
Ruuuuuutheeeeeeeeee.......

Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Oh, sweetie... we must introduce you to the world of Tim Tams... I hope whomever has your name will hunt down a package for you... if they don't... I'll find some and send them to you... that is, if I'm not your SS...

I describe them this way: chocolate creme in between chocolate biscuits (cookie wafers), covered in chocolate. I can go through a whole package in one sitting if I'm not careful.

Amanda
Oh, yeah, I can nibble through a package in one sitting, too.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady;

Oh, yeah, I can nibble through a package in one sitting, too.
I can too. But I was good yesterday and only ate 3 cookies. However this morning I am appalled to note that some kind of gnome broke into my house, at approximately 3:15am, and ate 2 more of my Timtams! Had the guts even to use my favorite glass for the milk. I know it couldn't have been me, I was sleeping! Gnomes! I swear!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I the only one who doesn't care for Tim Tams around here?

I used to like them, but then one year ate so many I just got sick of them

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

No, I don't know what they are either, but maybe we'll both find out

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I had to buy a bar of chocolate today to take my temptaion away from the bar sat in my SS box, I just want to rip into it all, no too long till xmas (I keep telling myself that
) x