1st ever Cat Council (For cats only)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our meowmy like dat, too. she allas skeered that peeple change there mines aboiut her. we unnerstan.

we luv u bes alklas allas, ok?

yur sweetharts furrr ever
shenandoah an humble

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

It okay now -- we jus got skeered for a minute maybe yu not like us anymore but Kitters is such a nice nice cat that now we unnerstand an we sending meowmy Bobby lotsa nice kisses from us an meowmy too.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks for sayin I'm nice!!!! I wouldn't try to take another kitty's furman! I just want to be evfurbodys friend!! You can never have too many of those mommy says!!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ain't that the darn troof! meowmy sez the same ting!
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

thanks for sayin I'm nice!!!! I wouldn't try to take another kitty's furman! I just want to be evfurbodys friend!! You can never have too many of those mommy says!!!!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We needs a revolution, uhh resolution dat da hoomens cant name no moor of dose herrikane thinggys cat or kat ennything. Dey shuld name den aftaw dawggz cause dey iz allas tearin stuff up.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we agree wif dat! furr sure!
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

We needs a revolution, uhh resolution dat da hoomens cant name no moor of dose herrikane thinggys cat or kat ennything. Dey shuld name den aftaw dawggz cause dey iz allas tearin stuff up.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aktashully my purrpaw sez det outta be named afta pollyticians cawse they are all blowhards who wanna piss on evvrybuddys parade ennyway.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHH mommy thinks they should name one Kitters she says I run through the house like a hurricane. Knocking stuff down and moving stuff all over... Flooding too when I bumps into my water dish!!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

OHHH mommy thinks they should name one Kitters she says I run through the house like a hurricane. Knocking stuff down and moving stuff all over... Flooding too when I bumps into my water dish!!!
hee hee you sound like me kitters! i gives my warcry and then i runs around like crazy jumpin and knocking over stuff! sometimes meowmy laffs at me but sometimes she gets mad when i doz somthing bad like jump up on the mantle. last night i gots jasper to try it too! but then we bof got in troble! luv from tia

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kids and kittuns,
Been while since we stopped in to say hi. I tink dis namin hurrikanes after us kitties is maybe not bad idea! Emma and I make noise like a hurricane says meowmy!
Meowmy got mad at me today cuz I slept on toppa her alarm clock for while this morning and it didn't go off on time so she missed a Dr's appt! She was reel mad, but how wuz i sposed to know my big butt would reset her alarm? I just wanned to sit dere so I could watch her sleep, iz one of my fave-orite passtimes!
Emmas noo favrite thing ta do is wake meowmy up round 6 or 7 AM and wanna snuggle wif her. Meowmy sez is cute and all, and she glad Emma liking her lots now, but she was hopin maybe Emma culd snuggle wif her around 8 or so when she actually hasta get up! But Emma sez she just cant wait dat long!

Well, dats all fur now!
Olly and Emma

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Olly - it's a shame we can't these humans to serve us on OUR schedules. In the morning I have to wait until meowmy uses the porcelain litter box. THEN she feeds me. Her priorities are all wrong!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Hey kids and kittuns,
Been while since we stopped in to say hi. I tink dis namin hurrikanes after us kitties is maybe not bad idea! Emma and I make noise like a hurricane says meowmy!
Meowmy got mad at me today cuz I slept on toppa her alarm clock for while this morning and it didn't go off on time so she missed a Dr's appt! She was reel mad, but how wuz i sposed to know my big butt would reset her alarm? I just wanned to sit dere so I could watch her sleep, iz one of my fave-orite passtimes!
Emmas noo favrite thing ta do is wake meowmy up round 6 or 7 AM and wanna snuggle wif her. Meowmy sez is cute and all, and she glad Emma liking her lots now, but she was hopin maybe Emma culd snuggle wif her around 8 or so when she actually hasta get up! But Emma sez she just cant wait dat long!

Well, dats all fur now!
Olly and Emma
Dere Olly and Emma, I think you being very considerate to let her sleep THAT late, I likes roustin, er, wakin my meomwy up around 3:30 AM for pets and games and of course some snaks! Then me and Tia have kitty races for awhile and if meomwy tries to sneek into the bed we make that the finish line for the races, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aint it the truf!! we'd be gud at rulin the world! for shure!
Originally Posted by gemlady

Olly - it's a shame we can't these humans to serve us on OUR schedules. In the morning I have to wait until meowmy uses the porcelain litter box. THEN she feeds me. Her priorities are all wrong!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I the only kitty in here who sleeps in in the morning? I am too tired to be waking mommy up and I even has to yell at her when her loud yelling thingy goes off and she doesn't turn it off right away and it bothers me. I jump right on her belly if it's doing that so she'll get up and turn it off!!!!

I likes to sleep, I needs my beauty sleep! Cuz I'm a little princess!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You woodnt last long arownd heer then Kitters. We kick the Roosters outta bed evvry mownin an Purrpaw too. We dont burn no daylite heer.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a night owl like my daddy. So I play all night long like daddy does then me and him take naps in the daytime!! He lets me cudde up on his lap when he's sleeping, he's a good pillow for me!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes you are. our meowmy gets up at 5 a.m.
wen she leeves for skool, we go bak to sleep, to get sum booty rest fore we gard the hows all day.

y]Am I the only kitty in here who sleeps in in the morning? I am too tired to be waking mommy up and I even has to yell at her when her loud yelling thingy goes off and she doesn't turn it off right away and it bothers me. I jump right on her belly if it's doing that so she'll get up and turn it off!!!!

I likes to sleep, I needs my beauty sleep! Cuz I'm a little princess!
[/quote]