1st ever Cat Council (For cats only)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emmysamson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have to be rude about waking my mommy up....I just sit on her nightstand and wish her awake! You should see how fast she moves when she opens her eyes and sees me looking into my beautiful eyes.
I just don't understand why she always looks so scared, though.

Emmy

Some mornings, when Emmy wants to sleep in, or I need mommy up, I like to sniff her face, 'cause I wonder if she's dead.....her breath smells like it
But I don't do that a lot, 'cause mommy smacks me in the head....she claims my whiskers tickles her and it was an accident, and she gives me lots of head rubs to apologize.

Samson

I don't wake my mommy up...with them 2 roommates of mine, I get to sleep in every morning.

Ranger

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey dis iz Luky an I gots a nu game called mess wif da parakeety birdz. Da way I pla it iz I stiks my head unner da kage civver inna mownin an looks at da parakeety birdys an dey starts squawkin reel lowd an purrpaw comes flyin owtta da bed
to see whut alla kommotion iz. I did it today at 0230 inna mownin an it wuz funnee az Hel...da badplase till purrpaw skwirted me wif da water bottle an tole me I wuz a bad cat but I jus smiled.
I'm gunna do it again tomorra mownin...

This is purrpaw and if Lukey does that again he is going to find out how a bird feels flying thru the night air from 4 floors up at 0231 in the morning.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lukey you naughty boy.... you gots to tell the birdies to be quiet so you can terrorize them and not get squirted with water!!! LOL I think the birdies might be the naughty ones after all!!!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Lukey you naughty boy.... you gots to tell the birdies to be quiet so you can terrorize them and not get squirted with water!!! LOL I think the birdies might be the naughty ones after all!!!
Sounds like dem birdies are givin you some lip! You better let em know who's ahead of who on da food chain! Assert yer kitty superiority--but quietly, and wen daddy's not lookin so youz don' get squirted.

Our meowmys talkin bout gettin fishies, but she sez they aint for us to snack on but to look at. What's up wif dat? I tink I gonna go buy a pint a Ben and Jerrys and put it in fronta meowmy but not let her have any, and say, its for me to look at, not fer u to snack on! LOL!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Olly! The same with my meomwy and the chocolate! She even started a thread "Stop Me Before I Eat the Whole Bag!".

She ate the whole bag.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

My Meowmy say, not onlee did she eat the hole bag, she made efurryone else want chocolate!
My mommy is a devil at times!
I guess that's why I love her so much!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dere is a cat hoo cums to see us at nite, late late. we bat back an forf at meowmy's bedruum windo and keep her up. shenandoah hisses LOUD, and meowmy worried he mite brake windo. cud it happen?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

dere is a cat hoo cums to see us at nite, late late. we bat back an forf at meowmy's bedruum windo and keep her up. shenandoah hisses LOUD, and meowmy worried he mite brake windo. cud it happen?
If he walking on outside window sil, maybe meomwy bobbie could go out there and pour some lemon juice on it, then maybe he not like the smell and stop commin! yur friends jasper and tia

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a cute boy kitty talking to me one night through the screen and mommy and daddy went out to see what he was doing under the neighbors car talking to me and they brought him in and gave him some of my food for a second cuz he looked like he needed it. I think he was a heavy smoker too, cuz mommy said he had an "EMPHAA-ZZEE-MIC" meow!! I was scared a him though while he was in the house so I just stood back. He didn't care nothing about me just wanted the food then!! I think he was just using me to get in!!
Anyways I dont think you could break the glass, now if it was just a screen I could see you scratching though it maybe.... Don't know though!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

meowmy kinda dum sumtimes.
Well, in da middle of da nite it's eazee to think of lotz of weerd thingz! My Meowmy veery blonde so she knows how it goes.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, this weeken, we gonna rite a storee bout the missteereeus wite cat hoo comes in the middle of the nite!
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well, in da middle of da nite it's eazee to think of lotz of weerd thingz! My Meowmy veery blonde so she knows how it goes.