TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Did you know.........
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Did you know......... - Page 7

post #181 of 196
I was the first person ever to handraise charming dipodils since their domestication
post #182 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleKat
ok... you're wierd!

thanks!!
post #183 of 196
What are dipodils?
post #184 of 196
They are a tiny species of true gerbils My 9 are also the only ones in my country I imported from england.

Here's a geriatric dad with his pups, after I handraised them.Daddy with babies



And here was the act of handrasing. somewhat harder than these kittens!
post #185 of 196
I hate peoples feet on me, touching, me, near me... anything... I don't know why either, just bothers me.... Even like four year olds... Boss's daughters son likes to put his feet on me when I watch him and it bugs the crap outta me!!!!
post #186 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyCat
They are a tiny species of true gerbils My 9 are also the only ones in my country I imported from england.

Here's a geriatric dad with his pups, after I handraised them.Daddy with babies



And here was the act of handrasing. somewhat harder than these kittens!
Oh wow that's really interesting...they are so cute!

Thank you for sharing that with us!
post #187 of 196
Wow, interesting!

Hi, I'm Brandon and I collect Pikachus.
post #188 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar
Wow, interesting!

Hi, I'm Brandon and I collect Pikachus.
Brandon, that's so cool!

I have a toy that you would LOOOOOOOOOVE. My Grandad brought it for me, it's a big plush talking Pikachu - too bad he just sits in my cupboard, if you lived closer I would give him to you!
post #189 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Brandon, that's so cool!

I have a toy that you would LOOOOOOOOOVE. My Grandad brought it for me, it's a big plush talking Pikachu - too bad he just sits in my cupboard, if you lived closer I would give him to you!
Aww, hehe thanks!
post #190 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyCat
They are a tiny species of true gerbils My 9 are also the only ones in my country I imported from england.

Here's a geriatric dad with his pups, after I handraised them.Daddy with babies



And here was the act of handrasing. somewhat harder than these kittens!

Wow.... it must be like trying to raise baked beans! I'd love to say they were cute, but I fail to see that must be really tricky to feed them when they're that tiny. I was so convinced that dipodils must be a rare hybrid plant... a daffodil crossed with something.... how stupid am I!?
post #191 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar
Hi, I'm Brandon and I collect Pikachus.
One of my brothers make the same!....... .... .... ....
post #192 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar
Wow, interesting!

Hi, I'm Brandon and I collect Pikachus.
Hmmm.. What is Pikachus?? Is that some kind of statue or cards or what? I'm behind on news..
post #193 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela
Hmmm.. What is Pikachus?? Is that some kind of statue or cards or what? I'm behind on news..
Hi Pamela
Is one of the Principal characters of a Japanese Cartoons by POKEMON!
post #194 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
I hate peoples feet on me, touching, me, near me... anything... I don't know why either, just bothers me.... Even like four year olds... Boss's daughters son likes to put his feet on me when I watch him and it bugs the crap outta me!!!!
OMG, I hate feet period!!!! I don't know why either! Except my cat's of course.

Ten (10) years ago my ex had a dog and everynight he'd come home from work and take his socks off and his dog would lick his toes and in between.
post #195 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleKat
Wow.... it must be like trying to raise baked beans!
OMG! I about p**sed myself when I read this!
post #196 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoccocats
OMG, I hate feet period!!!! I don't know why either! Except my cat's of course.

Ten (10) years ago my ex had a dog and everynight he'd come home from work and take his socks off and his dog would lick his toes and in between.


ewe.. gross.... I think we should start our own feet support group... I'll start:

Hi, I'm Silly Jilly, and I hate feet! I didn't know I hated feet until about 5 years ago. I've been trying to cope since... Thank you!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Did you know.........