TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › when at work.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

when at work.

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
Do you ever wish you could just go home,
and just play with the animals?

they made me feel gulity today as i left, both where sitting at the door
and crying.
post #2 of 28
*sits at desk hugging Figaro* I work from home, so....I'm pretty lucky!
post #3 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
*sits at desk hugging Figaro* I work from home, so....I'm pretty lucky!
lol that is so not fair,
post #4 of 28
yes...hehe but that's when i just grab one of the shelter furbabies and give them lots of love and attention
post #5 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
Do you ever wish you could just go home,
and just play with the animals?

they made me feel gulity today as i left, both where sitting at the door
and crying.
All.The.Time.
post #6 of 28
I just wanted to add...last week we lacked one number from being able to stay home everyday with our lovies. 5 out of 6 #'s on the lottery drawing....we now have a new travel trailer, but that's just kind of a cruel twist of fate, isn't it?
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
*sits at desk hugging Figaro* I work from home, so....I'm pretty lucky!
It's nice being home with the kids all day
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudsmom View Post
I just wanted to add...last week we lacked one number from being able to stay home everyday with our lovies. 5 out of 6 #'s on the lottery drawing....we now have a new travel trailer, but that's just kind of a cruel twist of fate, isn't it?

lol that is cool,

I always wanted to buy tour bus, load a couple of motorcycles in the back, and drive all around the country and get to spend time in all the places i never had a real chance to see before.
post #9 of 28
Something like that for me, too -- there's a big old motorhome parked in the side yard of a house on a street not far from me, and every time I drive past, I imagine cranking that thing up and just headin' for the horizon...

...I have such a rich fantasy life...
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
... they made me feel gulity today as i left, both where sitting at the door
and crying.
Hmm... I wonder what they are doing now? Probably sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudsmom View Post
I just wanted to add...last week we lacked one number from being able to stay home everyday with our lovies. 5 out of 6 #'s on the lottery drawing....we now have a new travel trailer, but that's just kind of a cruel twist of fate, isn't it?
Wow, that's amazing!
post #11 of 28
yup all the time..lol
post #12 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudsmom View Post
All.The.Time.
Was just saying today I could be home with the cats, cuddled up, taking a nap. There just has to be a better way
post #13 of 28
All the time Bruce. The girls jump on the window ledge in their room and watch me walk out the street
post #14 of 28
Let's just say I had to push Peepers off my lap 3 times today before I could leave the house. I wish I was home curled up in bed with a few cats nestled around me right now.
post #15 of 28
Bruce that's every morning with Louie, he hears keys or you put your shoes on & he runs to the door, & throws himself down long in front of it so you can't get out, then he looks up at you with his big green eyes & meows..... It's so sad.... You have to pick him up to even get out....
post #16 of 28
Every single day! My day consists of answering the phones, maybe a few spreadsheets in the week, and placing customer orders! For some reason I am left with alot of downtime (probably 6 hours worth a day)! I get bored listening to my ipod, reading my book, and surfing the net... When I could be at home playing and cuddling up to my kitties! My days drag so I think about them alot and wanting to go home to hang out with them!
post #17 of 28
Trout hangs from the window in my front door...It is the saddest thing to see. When I close the big door to leave..I hear her jump up and then I see her head straining to look out the window to see me go

Poor thing
post #18 of 28
I was just telling my co-worker that the kitties wanted meowy to stay home with them today. (no such luck )
post #19 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
All the time Bruce. The girls jump on the window ledge in their room and watch me walk out the street
My boys do that too
post #20 of 28
Somedays I would rather bring them in.

The Engineering department realised that they had a mouse somewhere, so I offered up Whitey and Luna. No such luck. I don't think that they have found the mouse yet.
post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
Do you ever wish you could just go home,
and just play with the animals?
every day. raven makes me feel especially bad about going to work because he brings puffballs to the front door when i'm gone. DH and i joke he is making offerings to the cat gods so we will come home early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie23 View Post
Every single day! My day consists of answering the phones, maybe a few spreadsheets in the week, and placing customer orders! For some reason I am left with alot of downtime (probably 6 hours worth a day)! I get bored listening to my ipod, reading my book, and surfing the net... When I could be at home playing and cuddling up to my kitties! My days drag so I think about them alot and wanting to go home to hang out with them!
you know, we have a lot in common.
post #22 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleraven7726 View Post
every day. raven makes me feel especially bad about going to work because he brings puffballs to the front door when i'm gone. DH and i joke he is making offerings to the cat gods so we will come home early.


you know, we have a lot in common.

We sure do... Similar music taste and too much freetime at work lol!
post #23 of 28
Every single day I say to myself "I should be at home snuggling with my kitties." It's so sad to see the look on their face when I leave and to see them pawing at the window. But it's good when I get home. They immediately run up to me and start to purr like they haven't seen me for days.
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
Do you ever wish you could just go home,
and just play with the animals?

they made me feel gulity today as i left, both where sitting at the door
and crying.
Right now. Suzy and Fawn are pretty pragmatic about the humans going out to "catch mousies", but Cindy does a number on me every day.
post #25 of 28
Once I'm at work I'm usually okay (unless it's a bad day, and then I desperately wish my kitties were here to comfort me), but when I leave in the mornings it can be very, very hard. Spike has this "see Meowmy to the door" routine where he becomes incredibly cute and needy, and it's next to impossible to walk away from that -- who can resist that lovable face and all the purring?!?

And then, of course, there are the days when I'd like nothing more than to crawl into bed with a pair of purring, cuddly kitty-cats and pull the covers up over my head. This week has been filled with those days.
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Trout hangs from the window in my front door...It is the saddest thing to see. When I close the big door to leave..I hear her jump up and then I see her head straining to look out the window to see me go

Poor thing
awww, Nat she does love you....
post #27 of 28
I have half an hour left on this wonderful Friday, and I can't wait to go home and see my furry monsters. I miss them so much today.
post #28 of 28
At least ten times a day at some point I think I would rather be at home with my cats. It's funny though because when I leave and say to them gotta go to work now, they head off to the bedroom for a nap, so I am pretty sure my being away bothers me more then it bothers them..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › when at work.