littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Do you ever wish you could just go home,
and just play with the animals?
every day.
raven makes me feel especially bad about going to work because he brings puffballs to the front door when i'm gone. DH and i joke he is making offerings to the cat gods so we will come home early.

Originally Posted by trixie23

Every single day! My day consists of answering the phones, maybe a few spreadsheets in the week, and placing customer orders! For some reason I am left with alot of downtime (probably 6 hours worth a day)! I get bored listening to my ipod, reading my book, and surfing the net... When I could be at home playing and cuddling up to my kitties! My days drag so I think about them alot and wanting to go home to hang out with them!
you know, we have a lot in common.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

every day.
raven makes me feel especially bad about going to work because he brings puffballs to the front door when i'm gone. DH and i joke he is making offerings to the cat gods so we will come home early.

you know, we have a lot in common.
We sure do... Similar music taste and too much freetime at work lol!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every single day I say to myself "I should be at home snuggling with my kitties." It's so sad to see the look on their face when I leave and to see them pawing at the window. But it's good when I get home. They immediately run up to me and start to purr like they haven't seen me for days.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Do you ever wish you could just go home,
and just play with the animals?

they made me feel gulity today as i left, both where sitting at the door
and crying.
Right now. Suzy and Fawn are pretty pragmatic about the humans going out to "catch mousies", but Cindy does a number on me every day.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once I'm at work I'm usually okay (unless it's a bad day, and then I desperately wish my kitties were here to comfort me), but when I leave in the mornings it can be very, very hard. Spike has this "see Meowmy to the door" routine where he becomes incredibly cute and needy, and it's next to impossible to walk away from that -- who can resist that lovable face and all the purring?!?

And then, of course, there are the days when I'd like nothing more than to crawl into bed with a pair of purring, cuddly kitty-cats and pull the covers up over my head. This week has been filled with those days.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout hangs from the window in my front door...It is the saddest thing to see. When I close the big door to leave..I hear her jump up and then I see her head straining to look out the window to see me go

Poor thing
awww, Nat she does love you....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have half an hour left on this wonderful Friday, and I can't wait to go home and see my furry monsters. I miss them so much today.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least ten times a day at some point I think I would rather be at home with my cats. It's funny though because when I leave and say to them gotta go to work now, they head off to the bedroom for a nap, so I am pretty sure my being away bothers me more then it bothers them..