New TNR roadie!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
TNRed my first kitty! Turned out it was for a housebound lady who can’t drive, so, not feral. Looked exactly like my Zorro, but young. He didn’t utter a peep. For anyone else new to TNRing, the challenge will definitely be resisting adopting every kitty you see! When I got to the clinic, a stunted, mighty black kitty wound itself around me booming purrs. Wanted to smuggle it into my pocket and walk out. As soon as the doctor left the office a miniature Australian shepherd leapt onto the desk and licked my nose. This is gonna be fun. My next kitty will be well and truly feral, if they can catch it. Hopefully they won’t find me torn to shreds by the side of the road! It feels good to be connected to people and animals in this way.…different than pet ownership, but kinda like being James Herriot without the medicinal knowhow.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
TNRed my first kitty! Turned out it was for a housebound lady who can’t drive, so, not feral. Looked exactly like my Zorro, but young. He didn’t utter a peep. For anyone else new to TNRing, the challenge will definitely be resisting adopting every kitty you see! When I got to the clinic, a stunted, mighty black kitty wound itself around me booming purrs. Wanted to smuggle it into my pocket and walk out. As soon as the doctor left the office a miniature Australian shepherd leapt onto the desk and licked my nose. This is gonna be fun. My next kitty will be well and truly feral, if they can catch it. Hopefully they won’t find me torn to shreds by the side of the road! It feels good to be connected to people and animals in this way.…different than pet ownership, but kinda like being James Herriot without the medicinal knowhow.
5c690171512d2fe4c8e4e634e3438eb9.gif