YOWZER!!!! I cut my thumb very badly~~

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ouch! That's like cutting them on Acco Bases. I do that all the time - Do you know what they are?

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
id go for smell, you wouldnt really miss anything would ya?? just imagine not being able to taste nice food

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

You guys just crack me up!

Ryan, it was a freak accident, I got cut on a hot bobby pin, if yoiu can imagine. I have long hair and once ro twice a week I blow it out and put it in hot rollers but I use a bobby pin underneath the roller to secure them, so I don't end up looking like Phyllis Diller or something (I'm not sure it's helped
) so I was sliding the pin out from underneath the roller and the little plastic tip at the top of the pin came off which just left the metal or whatever it is underneath....and that sliced through me thumb in a fraction of a second really, really deep. The pin was hot from the heat of the rollers so I guess the skin cut fast and opened up. It was a very weird accident!
Ahhh okay. I assumed it was a knife. You wouldn't think a bobby pin could do that, but I have a good freak accident story from last summer involving a softball and my hand, so I know what it's like. It's shocking when you think of how easily we can get sliced open.

And one more thing... lern to spel
(just kidding)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I will as soon as I can type again. Now, where is that choking icon when I need it??
Oh well that was absolutely worth it!

It's right beside the "ducking-and-shielding-my-head-in-fear" smiley.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I will as soon as I can type again. Now, where is that choking icon when I need it??
I couldn't find a chocking icon but how about a wedgie??