Your Zodiac Sign's Fall Drink

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Asian Pear and Ginger Sparkler - Never tried it, but I am intrigued :think: Although I'd say I'm more of a Pumpkin Spice Latte or Chai Tea kind of lady. Or enjoy a simple good coffee or tea.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
International coffee café Vienna. If it's this stuff I think I had it long ago, but alas, it's not dairy free, so I'm not getting a fall beverage unless I steal my daughter's mulled apple cider

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sparkling cider. Actually my absolute favourite whatever season. Although in summer when it's real hot nothing beats a pint of cider on ice 😊

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
International coffee café Vienna. If it's this stuff I think I had it long ago, but alas, it's not dairy free, so I'm not getting a fall beverage unless I steal my daughter's mulled apple cider
When I was a kid in the early 80's that stuff was called General Foods International Coffee and I loved them. They had a lot of varieties and the container was metal with a clear plastic lid. I haven't had them in ages. If I remember correctly they were made with non dairy powdered creamer. They're way too sweet for me now. There isn't much on this list that I would drink these days.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Turmeric Ginger Latte. I don't think so. I like either plain dark roast coffee with a little milk, a Flat White with an extra shot of espresso, or a Vanilla Latte with an extra shot and half the vanilla. I am not big on a sweet coffee.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a kid in the early 80's that stuff was called General Foods International Coffee and I loved them. They had a lot of varieties and the container was metal with a clear plastic lid. I haven't had them in ages. If I remember correctly they were made with non dairy powdered creamer. They're way too sweet for me now. There isn't much on this list that I would drink these days.
What I have learned in this journey is that "non-dairy" is not always the same thing as "dairy free", and they often have milk derivatives that work for a lactose intolerant person, but not a baby with the cow's milk protein intolerance. So yeah, not safe for me to drink now.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Carefully crafted coffee. Yeah!

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mulled apple cider...
I don't like hot drinks, and don't even know half of the ones listed😅 so I'd have no idea