Your engagement ring...

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I don't have one yet and I'm getting a little antsy........

Yes, I know I'm only 20, but I've been dating this character for 2 and a half years and he's been telling me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me for, oh, 2 years of that and....yeah. No conclusive plans
That goof. Maybe he'll get his courage up on the 17th of this month which is a highly significant day for us.

I want something like what Tanya/Squirtle has!
I know THAT feeling, only I've just had it for twice as long

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I am going to have to quit reading this thread. It makes me want that time to be here NOW for me! I haven't seen a ring on here that I don't like!!
Me too!

I love all these rings - I am so jeleous!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I just love looking at all of these pics!!, I posted a pic of my engagement ring already but it was one I took myself and not a very good one. I found a much better pic though! I'm going to order my wedding band next month!

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All these rings these days are so beautiful. I thought I'd show you my 33 yr old one, we didn't have much money to spend on one at the time, but it's the sentiment that matters.

I have a friend who has been married as long as I have, who last year, on holiday bought a new engagement ring, as her original one was old like mine, but I think that's wrong. You only get one chance for an engagement ring, anything after that is just a dress ring. So make sure you choose well.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kenz we are goign to have to strat dropping some serious hints!
Oh I do, ALL THE TIME!!

I even found the ring I want and cut it out and put it in his wallet

Tracy, I just LOVE your ring!

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh I do, ALL THE TIME!!

Kenz!!! I can so see you doing that! Jason and I always used to go look before we got engaged and when I seen the one that I have now. I used the pout look...obviously it worked

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh I do, ALL THE TIME!!

I always tell him I either want a 3 stone white gold or platinum or a solitaire with a gorgeous cut stone. Our friends think he already bought the ring with part of the home loan money. I hope so!!
i always make everyone shut up when there is a jewelry commercial on and shout "thats looks like what I want!!" I think it gets on his nerves though!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I always tell him I either want a 3 stone white gold or platinum or a solitaire with a gorgeous cut stone. Our friends think he already bought the ring with part of the home loan money. I hope so!!
i always make everyone shut up when there is a jewelry commercial on and shout "thats looks like what I want!!" I think it gets on his nerves though!
I do the same thing!

I can't complain, I have a 1/2 carat princess cut on my finger as my last years bday present.... BUT...

He knows what I want as an engagement ring - he's so good w/ jewelry - he's gotten be a 3 stone princess cut necklace and princess cut earrings for gifts this year already... I really shouldn't be pressing about an engagement ring!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In our 3 years together Lee has never gotten me any jewlry. Granted he has paid $1000 on my car, and put numerous extras on it. But still an engagement ring is all I really want.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

In our 3 years together Lee has never gotten me any jewlry. Granted he has paid $1000 on my car, and put numerous extras on it. But still an engagement ring is all I really want.
Then your time should be here! Tell him no more paying on the car - its time for a RING!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! The car is paid for!! Well I have to pay my dad back for the money he gave me for it. Maybe if I throw a tantrum I will get my way!