Your 'Desert Island Discs'

zootandemo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you were marooned on a desert island, which three books - electronic or otherwise - would you have with you?

Or imagine your home is on fire. Which three things would you take with you?

Our priorities speak volumes about us. What's most important to you?

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If my house was on fire I'd say goodbye to Katherine my new KitchenAid and I'd grab the cats. We have three cats so they would be my three things. We actually discussed that as a family not so long ago. That's our fire plan. Grab the cats and go.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zootandemo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I understand your feelings, yet I'm pretty sure my cat would be first out of the house. He's a bit of a klutz, but he's not daft! 

Yours is quite a cutie, judging from the photo...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know how I'd get the cats out of the house, but they would be my very first priority, too. Things can be replaced; cats cannot. And I'd be lost without these kids.

On a desert island, I would have the entire Outlander series with me. The entire Harry Potter series. And the entire Stephen King series. (And if you're kind enough to allow me a fourth, I would bring all of my Clive Cussler series with me, too.) Notice I am saying "series" not books....I took some liberties there. 

Last edited:

kaitlyn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
First things first - I'd get my daughter, the cats, and the dog out of the house. DH and I would probably bring along some Stephen King books as well. 

Was that too many things?