Your cat's favorite territory?

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All cats have a favorite spot, maybe even more than one. Whats yours? I would appreciate it if you showed pictures ;]

These are my cat's favorite places:

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jazzy, sadly I don't have any outdoor space. But I'm glad your beautiful cat does.

my cats like
1. the sofa pic
2. the space under the bathroom cabinet (Penny)
3. the basket (Daisy) pic
4. under the dining table (Penny)

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Madison Likes windows

Bags

Baskets (this is a younger Madison picture)

Boxes

And The Beatles(sorry I had to throw that in there)

He also likes my bed, and laying on me, but I have no pics of those.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats like the back porch. They flake out there on my sofa. Sorry I don't have pictures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by c1atsite

Hey Jazzy, sadly I don't have any outdoor space. But I'm glad your beautiful cat does.

my cats like
1. the sofa pic
2. the space under the bathroom cabinet (Penny)
3. the basket (Daisy) pic
4. under the dining table (Penny)
Cute cats c1atsite ;] Under the dining table would be a funny pic ;]

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CLucas976

Madison Likes windows

Bags

Baskets (this is a younger Madison picture)

Boxes

And The Beatles(sorry I had to throw that in there)

He also likes my bed, and laying on me, but I have no pics of those.
Aww... She is cute. She likes the Beatles? LOL
Cats like strange places ;]

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

My cats like the back porch. They flake out there on my sofa. Sorry I don't have pictures.
It doesn't matter. I can picture it in my head ;]

alenalbert

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat's territories:
*garden
*bed
*Chairs
*kitchen

i don't have the pictures, sorry

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gigi has a perch in a high window
She loves that. Also the back of the couch and associated windows...and, anywhere that food is served :>) OH and my lap

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alenalbert

my cat's territories:
*garden
*bed
*Chairs
*kitchen

i don't have the pictures, sorry

It doesn't matter if ya don't have pics. I'd just prefer it ;]

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Allmycats

Gigi has a perch in a high window
She loves that. Also the back of the couch and associated windows...and, anywhere that food is served :>) OH and my lap
Awww... LOL anywhere that food is served ;P
Cute cat ya have ;]

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Aww... She is cute. She likes the Beatles? LOL
Cats like strange places ;]
He, I know Madison is technically a girls name...it just suited him so well, all I could think of was Madison Ave, Madison square garden, something big, well known, important, and NYC style. (he seems like he'd be a "city" cat)

And god yes he loves the beatles, We watch across the universe and sing with it together, his favorites are Hey, Jude and Love me Do (he also like Michelle My Belle) He'll come in here if I'm playing them, and leave when he doesn't like the song (he hates come together)

He's my quirky little mammas boy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CLucas976

He, I know Madison is technically a girls name...it just suited him so well, all I could think of was Madison Ave, Madison square garden, something big, well known, important, and NYC style. (he seems like he'd be a "city" cat)

And god yes he loves the beatles, We watch across the universe and sing with it together, his favorites are Hey, Jude and Love me Do (he also like Michelle My Belle) He'll come in here if I'm playing them, and leave when he doesn't like the song (he hates come together)

He's my quirky little mammas boy.
Oh, sorry about calling him a her LOL. Its a nice name, but yeah its usually a girls name ;]

He must REALLY love The Beatles. Awww... so cute.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a good camera, so I'll just try to describe this well.

Larry's taken to a sports bag I have - a free one that I got from a NY Mets baseball game. I used it for an overnight about a month ago, and when I came home, I emptied it and left it on the floor - for only a couple of minutes. I came back and he was sniffing it and rolling around in it. What the heck?!

I left it on the floor, and he just loves lying on top of it. When I come in, he comes to greet me, and then runs - and I mean runs to the bag and lies down on it. It makes me laugh.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

I don't have a good camera, so I'll just try to describe this well.

Larry's taken to a sports bag I have - a free one that I got from a NY Mets baseball game. I used it for an overnight about a month ago, and when I came home, I emptied it and left it on the floor - for only a couple of minutes. I came back and he was sniffing it and rolling around in it. What the heck?!

I left it on the floor, and he just loves lying on top of it. When I come in, he comes to greet me, and then runs - and I mean runs to the bag and lies down on it. It makes me laugh.
Aww... he is so cute ;]

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was a cute thread idea

My Emory loves the self-heating cat bed/pad that I keep on the edge of my bed right next to the window. When I saw it in the catalog and then in the pet store, I knew I had to get it for Em. I knew she'd love it and, boy, I was right. Here's her pic:

Cassidy has a number of favorite places to sleep and hang out. One is on the floor of the master bath -- preferably on the bath mat. I am forever washing and switching bath mats. She has a habit of taking them down from the side of the tub and making herself a bed out of them. And, being that she has the longest hair of all my kitties, it's not necessarily a good place for her to rest since I step into a "fur mat" if I'm not careful. I don't have a pic of her on the bathroom floor, but I do have one in another one of her fave places. I think this photo will explain just where that is:

Delaney's favorite place is under the bed...or under the couch...or under the chair, the loveseat, the ottoman...anywhere she can be under something is a place where she's ready and willing to hang out. And, the funny this is -- she's not shy in the slightest! But, she also loves to be on top of things...on top of me...the counters...the dining room table, the refrigerator, the cat tree...you get the point, right? Well, here's a pic to illustrate what I mean:

And, Finnegan's favorite spot is anywhere. He's not too picky on location. He loves being anywhere either I am or the other cats are. But, even though he doesn't have a specific favorite territory, here's a picture of him (he's cute, that's a good enough reason to show a pic in my book):

I liked this thread. It was quite fun to see where all your kitties' stomping grounds are