Your cat's favorite territory?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

This was a cute thread idea

My Emory loves the self-heating cat bed/pad that I keep on the edge of my bed right next to the window. When I saw it in the catalog and then in the pet store, I knew I had to get it for Em. I knew she'd love it and, boy, I was right. Here's her pic:

Cassidy has a number of favorite places to sleep and hang out. One is on the floor of the master bath -- preferably on the bath mat. I am forever washing and switching bath mats. She has a habit of taking them down from the side of the tub and making herself a bed out of them. And, being that she has the longest hair of all my kitties, it's not necessarily a good place for her to rest since I step into a "fur mat" if I'm not careful. I don't have a pic of her on the bathroom floor, but I do have one in another one of her fave places. I think this photo will explain just where that is:

Delaney's favorite place is under the bed...or under the couch...or under the chair, the loveseat, the ottoman...anywhere she can be under something is a place where she's ready and willing to hang out. And, the funny this is -- she's not shy in the slightest! But, she also loves to be on top of things...on top of me...the counters...the dining room table, the refrigerator, the cat tree...you get the point, right? Well, here's a pic to illustrate what I mean:

And, Finnegan's favorite spot is anywhere. He's not too picky on location. He loves being anywhere either I am or the other cats are. But, even though he doesn't have a specific favorite territory, here's a picture of him (he's cute, that's a good enough reason to show a pic in my book):

I liked this thread. It was quite fun to see where all your kitties' stomping grounds are
Thanks for the compliments Allison.

Your cats look so cute ;]
LOL Finnegan's fave place is everywhere ;]
The floor of the master bath? That is where Jazzy likes to rest ;]
Self-heating cat bed? Where did you buy it? Jazzy might go on it
(she hates the cat bed she has at the moment.)
Delaney has strange places. Under the couch... weird.
Thanks again,

Jackz & Jazzy

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I forgot. Another one of my cats favorite spot is in a tree pot.
She sleeps in there, its weird.

Jackz & Jazzy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, also she loves hiding under my bed. Hiding from rain and stuff. She looks so cute when shes scared.

Jackz & Jazzy.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine both love the top of the couch and laying on the kitchen chairs (wichever one has the more sun on it!).
Tania is a real lap kitty, so she will often be on our laps.
Zoe loves to hide. If I want to attract her, I just have to build her some kind of hiding place with blankets and get under it. She will run right under it and purr her heart out!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mawilouwl

Mine both love the top of the couch and laying on the kitchen chairs (wichever one has the more sun on it!).
Zoe loves to hide. If I want to attract her, I just have to build her some kind of hiding place with blankets and get under it. She will run right under it and purr her heart out!
Actually, that made me think of Larry's second favorite spot. He loves it under the quilt. He'll just burrow under there, and if I see a lump I'll say, "Larry? Is that you?" Then I'll pick up the edge of the quilt and look in and see his little face peeking out. It's so cute!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Jazz likes chairs with sunny spots as well ;].
She loves laps, in fact as I'm writing this she is sitting on me.
Jazz has really good hiding spots like, in shelves LOL

That is so cute.

Jackz & Jazzy.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jazzy and Larry seem like they would steal all of Zoe's favorite spots if they lived together!

Zoe always gives up quietly when Tania steals her spots or her food. She doesn't like figthing, so I have to make sure that Tania respects her and tha she gets enough food (from the size of her belly I can assume she does, though!).

That was a fun thread. I really have to buy a cat condo for the cats when I save enough money...

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holland's favorite spots are pretty much anywhere in HER house...
I tried to find a few that I don't think I've posted in the forum yet (well, maybe more than a few
)...

On my lap:

At her fountain:

In her bed:

On the top of the fridge:

Destroying her beach house:

In her scratching post:

Staring at mommy working on the computer:

On ANY blanket (preferably fleece):

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Jazzy and Larry seem like they would steal all of Zoe's favorite spots if they lived together!

Zoe always gives up quietly when Tania steals her spots or her food. She doesn't like figthing, so I have to make sure that Tania respects her and tha she gets enough food (from the size of her belly I can assume she does, though!).

That was a fun thread. I really have to buy a cat condo for the cats when I save enough money...
LOL, I would get a cat condo if I were you.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Holland's favorite spots are pretty much anywhere in HER house...
I tried to find a few that I don't think I've posted in the forum yet (well, maybe more than a few
)...

On my lap:

At her fountain:

In her bed:

On the top of the fridge:

Destroying her beach house:

In her scratching post:

Staring at mommy working on the computer:

On ANY blanket (preferably fleece):
LOL she is so cute ;]
I love the pictures ;]

Jackz & Jazzy.