You'd never guess this about me but......

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I've never shoplifted or anything like that, but I've done some stuff I could tell you about. Some on purpose, some not. Today was a not so much on purpose type of thing. I had a slight wardrobe malfunction with my shirt. There is no telling how many people I flashed at work today.

Back in high school I got in trouble for punching a guy that grabbed my butt out on the track field. Hey, he asked for it!

Should I tell any more? Hmm...

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by georgiagirl8

Back in high school I got in trouble for punching a guy that grabbed my butt out on the track field. Hey, he asked for it!
That reminds me, in 2nd grade a kid grabbed me somewhere innappropriate and I bit him! But, he told on me and I was too shy to tell the principle what really happened since it had to do with a certain "area" of my body, and I got in trouble, not HIM!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was in elementary school, I used to shoplift candy every day before school..finally one day the store owner told my mom when she went in there to buy milk..and she came home and BOY did I get in trouble!! She told him to call the cops next time he saw me do that...I never stole a thing again

P.S. I once too tried to pee standing up..hahaha, ew.
(when I was a kid of course)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

My simplest little fact related to past behavior that wouldn't offend anyone is I have a belly ring
Wow! That is something 'd never guess about you Steph.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

When I was a little girl, I was such a tomboy, and wanted to be a BOY so badly, that I actually tried to pee standing up!!!!!
Mom really loved that stunt.
I did that too, only I was very successful, and mom never found out. I never told mom much of anything, as she'd always blow things way out of proportion and yell every chance she got.