You'd never guess this about me but......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew I had a thread like this from a while back. Well I have something else to add! Please don't think badly of me, but I cussed at someone today!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I knew I had a thread like this from a while back. Well I have something else to add! Please don't think badly of me, but I cussed at someone today!!!
At the guy in the parking lot?

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a chunk of my eye taken out by a cat when I was really little (so my mom tells me, I can't remember).

I made it through Regionals and went to Zones last year in IHSA (Intercollegiate Horse Show Association).
I've also been thrown into a fence by a horse at a runaway gallop and have left dentage there.

I'm in a religion that no one has heard of.

I was afraid to do anything wrong ever, in school or out. But one time I invited my friends from school to my birthday party and forgot to tell my mom. The mother called up my mom on my bday and said they didn't know how to get there...We were having a small family party and they had gotten me a gift and everything (I was 7). I was so embarrased and in so much trouble.

Oh yah. I was never allowed to listen to rock music or anything "with a beat." I also wasn't allowed to pretend I was an animal or read/play with anything that had animals dressed as people. I was not allowed to watch sesame street. I could go on and on...

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was 13 my best friend (17) and I got her boyfriend drunk, stole his car and his wallet and drove to Reno from Sacramento.

Blew out the brakes, ran out of gas and money, and left it there.
This was a classic 1964 Pontiac Tempest.

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I fell out of a Ferris wheel when I was 5. I hit the pavement and broke both my arms and shattered my upper jaw. Thank goodness they could put me back together again.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Soka

I fell out of a Ferris wheel when I was 5. I hit the pavement and broke both my arms and shattered my upper jaw. Thank goodness they could put me back together again.
OMG how high up were you? How on earth does that happen? I remember watching rescue 911 where a woman was terrified of ferris wheels and they convinced her to go on one but she fell out... So scary...

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
me and my brother always used to eat candy at the store when we were little..

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I hate to admit this..... but the other day I was at work (downtown St. Louis
) and as you can imagine parking is quite the chore. Well I go out to plug my meter about noon, and some A** was parked soooo close to my car, you could'nt have put a strand of hair in between there
if I was leaving at that point there was no way I could have gotten out of that spot! So I went inside and grabbed a thing of garlic sauce then proceeded to slop it all over his/her truck
I bet they still can't figure out where the nasty garlic smell is coming from. LESSON OF THE STORY: Don't park on peoples bumpers!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was really little, my mom and I lived in an apartment with her friend, her friend's husband, and their daughter. One night, her daughter and I got into a fight about something, and she pulled my hair, so I pushed her down the stairs, and then went and made myself cry so I could blame everything on her..

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was told years later that I fell 25ft. The guy running the ride was a new employee who had not been trained very well.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was 8, my big sis was 12, & my big bro was 16. We always did stupid things. We got in a sled & sledded off the top of the shed. Kent(my bro), broke his leg...for the 8th time!
I pushed him in front of me a little(anyways, I always feel like I broke his leg).

We would light "torches"(wrap rags doused in gasoline around big sticks) & was through the grove with them. I was doing that by myself once when I lit the box from dad's truck on fire. The box had been taken off the truck so dad could have a flatbed installed. Anyways, dad has burned garbage right near there & I blamed it on the burn pit. There were charred marks in the grass, so it looked like that is what happened.

I always whacked the grain bins with a maul because the guys who farm around us would leave their son with me to babysit. He is 6 years younger than me & the biggest pain in the rear....

I have never shopliofted or stole anything. I have never smoke or drank. I am a oggyd-twp-shoes, so I can get away with alot!!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never shoplifted anything that I can recall. My eldest sister, however, she used to go to the mall and come with clothes!

As for my "bad" thing me and my friends used to light fireworks in a bayou near the subdivision and once we set the grass on fire and we ran!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was a naughty, naughty kid - it's a wonder I turned out so nice!

I used to steal cookies and doughnuts from the school canteen and sell them to other pupils to make money to buy cheap cider with!!
Hey now that's just entrepreneurial! I used to steal cigarettes from my brother's room and then later sell them back to them!

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Well i was doing a tight 3 point turn in a very narrow street and i caught my rear bumper on somebody's wall, as i drove away a part of the wall came down,I didn't realise what had happened
untill i saw this woman in my rear view mirror waving my bumper

I told her i was in a rush (which i was )and i would come back later and pay for the damage...meanwhile could i have my bumper back(which she gave me
).........Well when i thought about it later it really wasn't my fault
......The wall shouldn't have been that low that i couldn't see it......and the bricks weren't exactly broke were they ?Just the cement in between .........mmmm Still feel feel bad about that though

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In 10th grade, in science class, I sprayed perfume at a flame thingy in our classroom, which made a wonderful large flame.....my teacher was an ex war person or something and it made him have a war flashback and I got kicked out of that class for good! That's ok though cuz instead of doing that class, which I was failing, I got to sit in the guidance counselor's office and read for that hour and do book reports for the class instead. ANY books I wanted! I ended up getting an A in the class for the book reports, even though I would have failed if I'd stayed in the actual class....