you will not believe what i did today

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ben took my laptop last night for "work" i knew it was a scam!
I gave it to him to use but if anything happened between us he has to return it or pay it off.. well neither of that happened, so we were having a 3 way on the phone and he said where he was, as soon as i hung up i grabbed my mum and drove me there, as soon as he saw our car he sped off, there was a red traffic light and as i got out he went over it i grabbed onto the car but he sped off so quick that i fell on the ground (i have now a big bruise) this lovely man helped me on his motorcycle and we sped after them i got there after them and i banged on the window to return my stuff and told her how *ucking ugly she is and she just had a weird smile and then he sped off, i was so sad and upset and i still have so much adrenaline, i had lost my mother because i sped away on the motor cycle so i got back and i didnt have my keys or phone, i went to the kiosk and called the police.
Now i have to wait untill saturday for him to return my laptop. and if he doesnt i have to go to the police station to make a complaint.

Now he even dares to say that he wants to keep the stuff i bought i mean ::censor::censor::censor:: i knwo this is all going to end up to court but it is so heart breaking because although i really hate him for leaving me on the street like that and i saw him laughing as he was speeding off... i wish this all never happened, i miss him being lovely to me and i just cannot understand why he would do so much to hurt me

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morale of the story: Don't let him borrow anything - don't give him anything.

Try to get your stuff back and cut your losses now.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHAT A JERK!!!

Do you have access to any of his things?
I may be wrong to say this, but when my X did something similar I went and took EVERY shred of his clothing, (socks, underwear, the works) and held it till he gave me my things back.
He had nothing but the clothes he was wearing.

Not the best way to go about it I'm sure, but it was effective.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything you bought is YOURS!!! Is he talking about stuff you bought for him as a gift?? I would pursue him legally if he doesn't give you your computer back!!

Plus it sounds like his "true Colors" are showing. What he is really like is coming out!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran (sorry I keep calling you by your sig) I am sorry. He's being a jerk, why, I won't guess. It isn't anything about you - this is all about him and his character. Don't beat up on yourself, this isn't your fault. Stand firm and get your stuff back, I am just glad you didn't get married and then have him pull this c*ap. It would have hurt more and been stickier to untangle.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a meanie, lots of good vibes coming your way. I hope this all gets resovled, keep us updated!!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, I hate to say it, but get rid of him. He's a damn schweinhund! He doesn't deserve any of your time and energy.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
P.s.
anyone who can laugh at you as you are getting hurt IMO does not care about you.

Dumping him should be a no-brainer!!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what an a$$!
Originally Posted by vespacat

Fran, I hate to say it, but get rid of him. He's a damn schweinhund! He doesn't deserve any of your time and energy.
Doll, I have to agree with her.
I am so sorry you are still going through this. You dont deserve to go through all this crap with him. I hope everything works out and you get your stuff back. But I wish you would cut him out of your life. He just doesnt sound like good guy, at all. You can and will find so much better. And most of all, you deserve it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am taking him to court, he owes me now 8,000 euros.
the police said that if he doesnt return the computer i have to file a (whats it called?) well yeah i have to go to the police station and the rest has to go to court.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

Wow, what an a$$!

Doll, I have to agree with her.
I am so sorry you are still going through this. You dont deserve to go through all this crap with him. I hope everything works out and you get your stuff back. But I wish you would cut him out of your life. He just doesnt sound like good guy, at all. You can and will find so much better. And most of all, you deserve it!
i am cutting him out, his own mother is helping me, and is even against him..

I will make him suffer. i am moving out this week, even if its back to my parents

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran give him his stuff back, get your stuff back and cut your ties with Ben because this situation is just dragging both of you down!.

Your saying Bens mother is helping you, but this is the same woman who you've had so many disagreements with?!. Trust me, she won't be against him, he's her son!.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its good that you found this stuff out now. I thought he had a job??
Please don't take this the wrong way but could he have been using you because of the money?? Which IMO would be pretty low!! Especially if his mom is helping you!!
Does he have access to your stuff?? Can you move anything valuable to your parents??

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

i am cutting him out, his own mother is helping me, and is even against him..

I will make him suffer. i am moving out this week, even if its back to my parents
good for you! i am glad to hear it!

about his mom though... be careful about being to trustful... blood is thicker than water

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you should hear what she says to him on the phone, it amazes me how much hate a mother has for her own child,
ben doesnt have anystuff to have except for his airconditioner, everything else is mine, from my money
and believe me i am careful, and i dont believe she will be that much help, but she is fully on my side this time,

I have my mum here and thats what it matters

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran boys are just sucking all around right now. Be strong girl, you'll get through this! You are way too great of a person to be dealing with someone who's out to take you for everything you're worth!