you will not believe what i did today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am moving back to my parents this week

I will be sad to leave here my thoughts keep on going back and forth.
But i know i have to do it.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is good, take one decision at a time and let the future worry about itself. And look after yourself and the kits above all.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Fran, when you move out, make sure you take all your stuff (even if it means renting a van to move it), since your name is off the lease. Your (former) landlord will have no legal right to enter the apartment without Ben's permission, so he/she won't be able to help you. Tenants actually have more rights than landlords in Germany.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. If it's any consolation I think you're doing the right thing getting out of there. Cut all ties with Ben - make sure that you have tied up all loose ends when you leave.

You have a bright future in front of you - things will work out

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no advice that hasn't already been given...all I can offer is lots of hugs!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Fran, when you move out, make sure you take all your stuff (even if it means renting a van to move it), since your name is off the lease. Your (former) landlord will have no legal right to enter the apartment without Ben's permission, so he/she won't be able to help you. Tenants actually have more rights than landlords in Germany.
i am renting a van to move everything, I know what you mean tricia, i am being fair to ben by leaving some things here such as cutlery, kitchen, microwave telephone ect.

I keep on getting angry at him and wanting to strangle him

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, I'm so sorry..I haven't been around and missed all this. I went through the same sort of relationship, only I was married to my jerk. In the end, I gave up everything just to get out. It meant letting him badmouth me to everyone, giving up my house and surrendering a lot of financial matters. It also meant that I could go on with my life. Do whatever you need to do te get away from him. He is obviously cruel (laughing as you fell and chased after him??? grrrr) and will continue to find ways to hurt you. The best thing you can do is move on and leave him to his own devices. Any reaction he gets from you only fuels his cruel nature. I hope that all of this works out for you, hon. Best of luck.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Are you allowed to take the cats to your parents, fwan?
Of course! my parents love cats.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

Fran, I'm so sorry..I haven't been around and missed all this. I went through the same sort of relationship, only I was married to my jerk. In the end, I gave up everything just to get out. It meant letting him badmouth me to everyone, giving up my house and surrendering a lot of financial matters. It also meant that I could go on with my life. Do whatever you need to do te get away from him. He is obviously cruel (laughing as you fell and chased after him??? grrrr) and will continue to find ways to hurt you. The best thing you can do is move on and leave him to his own devices. Any reaction he gets from you only fuels his cruel nature. I hope that all of this works out for you, hon. Best of luck.
Men
well i am not giving up everything because he is a jerk, just because he has ruined my head by being a jerk that doesnt mean i have to surrender my things, i know he bad mouthes me to other people. But i am never going to forgive him for doing this to me.

Now it is a new chapter in my life, I am going to travel and literally start over in a new place when i find my home destination..