You Are what you Eat?

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ducman69

Post your fridge and or pantry!

Note the completely full freezer section inclusive of booz, but completely empty fruits and vegetables drawer... yup, bachelor fridge!

OMG! Your fridge contents are just like ours! Lean Cuisine meals with taquitos (or are they tornadoes?), Reddi-Whip (for my Weight Watcher's desserts. I eat the diet meals as I'm a diabetic, and I know they are healthy, and I'm too lazy to cook most of the time), spray butter, etc. However, being a Yankee, I don't have grits in my pantry (that last part of the sentence must be the title of a blues song somewhere...).

I love the pantry, BTW, and am very jealous. Mine's under the stairs, and hard to walk into unless you're short, like me.

My fridge:

Skim & whole milk; liquid coffee creamer (DH); orange juice; Diet Pepsi (me); butter (spray & regular); leftover restaurant meals from Friday (meatloaf, pasta, and Black Forest cake), apples, (DH), carrots, salsa, ketchup, mustard, mayo, bottle of white wine, beer (both home-brewed--DH), green beans, fat-free yogurt (me), eggs, bacon, something Jimmy Dean (all DH).

My freezer (in the fridge and in the garage):

Frozen peas, corn, carrots, diced bell pepper/onion mix; tornadoes, Lean Cuisine/Weight Watcher's, cooked shredded beef barbecue I made last week; onion soup mix (for the beef--I buy in bulk, and freeze the envelopes); 2 beef roasts (BOGO!); 2 pork loin roasts (DITTO); more tornadoes; chicken breasts; pork chops (DH); frozen black raspberries from my garden.

My pantry:

Lots and lots of various dried pastas, 6 jars of spaghetti sauce, 12 cans of mushrooms, spices/herbs, tortilla chips (DH), canned veggies, canned chicken a la king, cereal, flour, sugar, etc., chocolate cake mix/frosting, canned tuna/ham, canned cat food (yum!), jarred red peppers, various teas (me), Crystal Light (me), olive oil, vegetable oil, canned baked beans, cat treats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

OMG! Your fridge contents are just like ours! Lean Cuisine meals with taquitos (or are they tornadoes?), Reddi-Whip (for my Weight Watcher's desserts. I eat the diet meals as I'm a diabetic, and I know they are healthy, and I'm too lazy to cook most of the time), spray butter, etc. However, being a Yankee, I don't have grits in my pantry (that last part of the sentence must be the title of a blues song somewhere...).
ROFL! Lazy cooks unite!!!

I am HUGE on pasta like you too, as it lasts forever and is easy to make. I have six jars of tomato sauce there too, although its cut off in the pic, and love me some Crystal Light. *smacks lips*