Would You Use This Toilet Bowl????

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

It would be funny if someone actually got up the nerve to use it, then, as a joke, someone walked by and waved!
I would love to see the reaction of the person inside if that happened.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wouldnt be able to go because i dont sit on public toilets so i would think that people could see me squatting and see my butt

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've seen that before... I heard they were gonna start putting them in NYC... I think I'd be scared to use it especially knowing that there are people like Adrian who would stand outside, knocking on the glass and making gestures... Knowing us, we would make a day out of walking around the city harassing the people inside... LoL

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

It would be funny if someone actually got up the nerve to use it, then, as a joke, someone walked by and waved!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't be able to use it - the mind over matter thing just wouldn't cut it for me in this situation

Originally Posted by Cirque

Then for the paranoid.. how about if your inside and its really a hidden camera tv joke where they flip a switch, energize the LCD crystals sandwiched in the glass and suddenly it is not see through anymore!!!!
Tim - for the truly paranoid I was one step ahead - my fear would be that forget it becoming opaque - but completely see-through - both ways

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woops! I ment "not one way anymore!!!!" .. so everyone could see you! Sounds like you were thinking what I was too!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cirque

Woops! I ment "not one way anymore!!!!" .. so everyone could see you! Sounds like you were thinking what I was too!
Sure does! Although if it suddenly turned opaque I'd be worried enough. Because then I'd be thinking "if it can do that........."

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I avoid public restrooms as much as possible, so it would REALLY be hard to use that one. Even though people can't see in, if someone looked in that direction it would feel like they could see me.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, my only real irrational fear stemming from childhood through the teen years was someone watching in the bathroom through one way glass. Don't ask where I got that from - I have NO idea!
Way too active of an imagination as a child! But still...that's just a bit too much like that irrational fear I used to have...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

i wouldnt be able to go because i dont sit on public toilets so i would think that people could see me squatting and see my butt
I do the same exact thing. However...that's probably just a bit too much information for most people

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
no I wouldnt be able to go, even when smokey sits outside the door and cries to come-in at home I get stage fright
( sorry to much infomation) Is the toilet made of glass to make it easier to clean.