Would You Use This Toilet Bowl????

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a picture of a public toilet in HOUSTON

Now that you have seen the outside view of the Toilet, just spend another moment scrolling down to see how it looks from inside.!

That's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there, but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box.

Would you / could you use it ???

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, how cool is that! As for using it.......that would be hard! Good question!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO WAY!! I had a nightmare like that before. I was sitting in the middle of a department store on the toilet. I know, that's weird. But no, it would be to weird for me after that nightmare lol!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't use it, I would know logically that I have privacy but I still couldn't do it! What were they thinking? Is the glass easier to upkeep?

brianlojeck

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
it's an artistic statement. At least it's more interesting then those ugly orange curtains in NY.

I think they did something similar in france. and yeah, I'd use it, and make rude gestures at people as they walked past. ;-)

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, I really don't think I could!

roundy604

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After inspecting the entire outward appearance of the facility making sure no one could see in, I'd use it! I'd probably be goofy and moon people like they could see me.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be funny if someone actually got up the nerve to use it, then, as a joke, someone walked by and waved!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'd be the same Tricia!. I'd be sitting watching other people to see if they were watching me!
It WOULD seem like they were watching because it's a peculiar thing to look at so EVERYONE would look at it

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am fairly sure I would not be able to go.

And when your inside.. what if other TCS members come up and start trying to see if its possible to see in? Imagine sitting there and having people all with their noses pressed up against the glass.. then you have to wonder.. just how good is that one way glass?

Then for the paranoid.. how about if your inside and its really a hidden camera tv joke where they flip a switch, energize the LCD crystals sandwiched in the glass and suddenly it is not see through anymore!!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I could go in there, with a bit of stage fright of course even though I know nobody could see in. If one of you went in there though I would pretend that I could see inside just to make it harder on you.

By the way, that toilet is in Switzerland, not Houston.

Here's a link to the story.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/toilet.asp