Would you Rather.... The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Practical!  Nothing would look sexy on me, esp. if I spent the whole time fidgeting and wriggling to get bits of underwear out of places they shouldn't be!   

Wrapped up in winter woollies n boots all cozy, or skimpy summer wear and bare feat feeling the heat of the sun?

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Practical!  Nothing would look sexy on me, esp. if I spent the whole time fidgeting and wriggling to get bits of underwear out of places they shouldn't be!   :nod:
Know just what you mean & agree completely!!

I would like summer wear over winter anyday, being a 'freeze baby' born & raised in L.A. (a genuine California girl here!)

Would you rather.... watch a spooky movie in the dark, or with the lights on?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, with the lights on and only in the middle of the day! 
   My own imagination is bad enough without the help of other people's scary stuff....

Live with someone learning to play violin or someone learning to play drums (and NOT on electronic stuff with headphones, that's cheating)?

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely, violin! But I would be wearing earplugs...

Would you rather... pay to get your hair professionally straightened, or go for a perm to give it all new curls?

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is  curly some so I'll go for a professionally  straighten I guess.

would you rather  live in a big city with big buildings like New York, or in a quite town like Mayberry ?

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mayberry, for sure!

Would you rather... eat alot of low calorie, healthy foods as often as you want- ex: raw veggies, baked fish with lemon juice on it only, fresh fruit, etc.) or 3 meals a day with moderate portions of the foods you really like? Ex: a scoop of mashed potatoes & gravy, a Salisbury steak, corn & a piece of apple pie for dessert, but no between meals junk food?

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Second option

Would you rather...

Own the most beautiful cat in the world

Or

Own the cat who has the most youtube and picture hits in the world.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want to own the most beautiful cat in the world so others would be jealous of me.

Would you rather be a guest on Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos ?

Last edited:

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yuk.. neither would appeal!

Would you rather drink fancy Starbucks cappuccino coffee, or fresh ground in your own home coffee maker?

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't go to Starbucks I only drink coffee at home in the morning  and not during the rest of the day. cause it  upsets my stomach.

would you rather sleep in a sleeping bag in the woods in a tent or bring a camper with you ?

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'd need the camper!  Preferably a few other campers along side too, not big on being in the wilderness, I'm scared of my own shadow!

Eat chicken wings and legs with your fingers or with a knife and fork?

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finger lickin good, is for me!

Would you rather... work a more informal job with no more than one other person, or in a busy corporate office?

catman8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
long neck.
Would you rather fix very cat so they cant have babbies and end the exists of cats in 20 years do to no new offsprings or would you rather to allow new kittens to be born?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, toughy. Well......I guess I'll go for the first option. At least that way, there still would be less deaths/abuse/homeless of cats in the long run.

(Was there an accidental skip? Just in case, I'll answer Christine's too - busy corporate office)

Would you rather:

Have the magical ability to control the elements, like water, fire and air.

Or

Have the magical ability to turn into any animal in the world and back.

catman8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hugs cassiopea yea it was tuff question but you anwasered it and with a good heart nice job.

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Control the elements, think of the good you could do for people and the planet!

Would you rather live in a big luxury home and never leave that town it's located in or have a tiny shack but get to travel the world?

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Average!

Would you rather... if money were no object:

Have a facelift that made you seem 10 years younger & really looked perfectly natural....

or

Had every bit of excess cellulite removed so you looked fabulous in a bathing suit?

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, thanks Catman!

I'll go with the cellulite treatment. I'm not an expert whatsoever, but I was informed by a doctor that while you might look great for a few years, afterward once you continue aging, you look worse off.

Would you rather....

Wear a beautiful dress that flattered your figure, making it look lovely and alluring.

Or

Wear a beautiful dress that flattered your skin tone, making you look fresh and youthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.