TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know about any animal communicators

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The benefit to freeze drying pet would be that I would be able to see and touch my cat again. Once she is in ground. I can no longer do that. I know it may sound weird. I just don't know if I should put her body through the process of freeze drying and it is very costly so if it doesn't work out it would be bad. I also have to wait 6 or more months to get her back which may make me feel bad all over again. I really don't know how I would feel about it.
I am really sorry for the pain you are going through.  And I don't consider it weird at all...if this is the route you wish to take, don't worry about what others might think.  It is what is best for you, what makes you the most comfortable that is important.  I still have a lock of hair from an RB cat.  His fur was soft, like a rabbit's, and I never wanted to forget what it felt like.  Again, I am so sorry for your loss.  You obviously loved your cat very much, and will never change.  

Someone once said something to me about the passing of a human loved one that really touched my heart.  "I feel like she is still with us," he said.  "We just can't see her."  That simple statement has helped me so many times over the years.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise