Would we know you have cats without seeing them?

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As soon as you walk into my flat you'd see a cat scratch post in the hall. Then as you enter the lounge, the ceiling high cat tree is a bit of a giveaway. The lounge is full of cat toys and activity centres, but Mosi launches a charm offensive on all who enter anyway, so they'd know soon enough without all the toys

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait a second, without seeing the cat??? Yeah right, she is the official greeter for all who see this home.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jingle balls and other assorted balls and mice lying around the floor, a jungle gym, scratching post and sometimes a feather stick that hasn't been taken hostage by the cats can be seen.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Usually you'll encounter one scurrying down the hall, avoiding your footfalls! Like that's not enough 'evidence'...haha!

But if there isn't one to 'lead the way' into our meager apartment, you will soon find cat toys galore (what ones they haven't lost for the day), cat scratch toys, a kitty tree complete with hanging mice and their food and water dishes, more cat scratch posts, and a kitty condo. And of course, eventually the feline greeting committee will soon show it's face, usually beginning with Ms. Brazil, the pest! Lol!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my yes!!! All three of them great people! It's so strange! I haven't met many cats that do that. Other than that, there are two cat trees in the living room, a BASKET of toys, a pet fountain in the dinning room, and several other toys and cat beds scattered about!

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The only thing that really gives it away is the 6ft cat tree. I try and keep things put away as much as possible because our apartment is TINY...

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you walk in our front door you can see our large cat tree by the patio door (with excellent view of bird feeders). You will also have to walk through the maze of cat toys and avoid the cat tunnel & track toys once you walk in.
And usually Stimpy is on the couch when company arrives. I almost forgot about the scratching post I have near the couch and front door.