Worst. Products. Ever.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could own stock in "Majic Eraser", I love those things so much!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummm, there's this really weird kind of dumbbell type weight that you shake up and down while you're lifting. Ellen DeGeneres talked about it in her show and oh my gosh, it was hilarious. I can't remember what it's called though, so I can't find a picture or vid.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

Ummm, there's this really weird kind of dumbbell type weight that you shake up and down while you're lifting. Ellen DeGeneres talked about it in her show and oh my gosh, it was hilarious. I can't remember what it's called though, so I can't find a picture or vid.
Oh the shaking dumbell!
I was wondering about that

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

I saw that the other day and PMSL!

Originally Posted by Lynsey

the Clapper
the clapper

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Don't dis the Snuggie! It's a major cat magnet and isn't that what we all strive for? It has made a lap cat of Thai, he would never lay in my lap before the Snuggie. All I have to do is put on my Snuggie and hit the recline mode on my chair...the fight is on...who gets Mommy's lap? I usually end up with about 30 lbs of cat trying to get the best spot.