Worried and Need Advice Very Sick Kitty

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh! I just saw this

I'm sorry little Kera has been ill. I hope she is doing better now. I miss seeing update pictures of her. She captured my heart in the "it's all mine!" thread in the fur pictures forum! Howler too, but especially her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello~ Yes Kera is doing alot better sorry it took me so long to get back on the catsite, With moving in to a new home and getting settled been busy and we shut our net off for a bit too. But Kera is doing better she still goes to the vet 2 times a month to keep and eye on the one kidney she does have left and to make sure it dont get infected again and if it does we can get her meds right away so it don't get anyworse than it is. I am going to post some new pics of her tomorrow for everyone. Kera is a bit more laid back then she was before but still a really sweet little girl.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hello~ Yes Kera is doing alot better sorry it took me so long to get back on the catsite, With moving in to a new home and getting settled been busy and we shut our net off for a bit too. But Kera is doing better she still goes to the vet 2 times a month to keep and eye on the one kidney she does have left and to make sure it dont get infected again and if it does we can get her meds right away so it don't get anyworse than it is. I am going to post some new pics of her tomorrow for everyone. Kera is a bit more laid back then she was before but still a really sweet little girl.
I'm soooooo glad she's doing better. She's still in my prayers.