Worried about my cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tml1991

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey, I was just wondering how Little Lion is doing. It's been a while since you posted. A great thing about TCS is that you have a whole community of cat lovers who want to help you and give you support no matter what.
Her appetite has decreased some again, which has me feeling more upset again. She still wants to be showered with love every time she sees me, and I do my best to make her feel loved as possible. Seeing my poor little cat in this shape is one of the most depressing things I have ever witnessed.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:  A reminder to all posters that giving medical advice is against our site rules.  

Please note that these rules apply to alternative or natural treatments as well. Supplements and herbal remedies can be very potent and can cause adverse reactions in some cats. You should always consult your vet about any treatment, whether nutritional, natural or alternative and keep in mind they can interact with other treatments your cat receives and cause problems.

Last edited:

tml1991

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Little Lion just passed, an hour ago. You can move this to the Rainbow Bridge section. She was three and a half years old. She gave me three wonderful years. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter cat.

tml1991

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It hurts, but at least she's no longer in pain. FIP is such a horrible, horrible disease.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss hun.....

Despite the sadness and grief of losing her, in some small way you may even be feeling a sense of relief, it's done, no longer worry and wonder how much misery she feels, but know that you were a loving and caring mom to her, through to the end.

FIP is a tragedy......no question about it. Unfair, relentless.

Hugs to you.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such sad news, even though it was inevitable. On behalf of the moderating team, I send your sympathy and condolences. You did such a good job, everything you could, and little LIon knew she was loved. I shall now lock this thread, and I hope you will open a new on in the Rainbow Bridge section, where people can read about a very special cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.