Who's your Hottie?

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

Hmmm Sorry Ladies but I HAVE to say My Man!
mmmm He's so yummy and I LOVE his big 'ol..... DIMPLES!
lol

(I know.. Thats only 4... but I didn't want to overload anyone on hotness
)
Ok, may have to revise my list after seeing your sweetie!

You are a very lucky lady, indeed--and he's a very lucky gentleman to have you!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with the above poster, margecat. Royal Enchantress has one hot looking honey. I love a man with a shaved head.
Mine just shaved his head for the spring, he does it every year because his hair is so thick it makes his head too hot in the hellish hot summers here. He keeps his goatee because it shows off his dimples so nicely, and when his head is shaved, you can see his gorgeous green eyes. He's pretty hot for a 45 year old tattoo artist. I also think heavily tattooed men are hot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I agree with the above poster, margecat. Royal Enchantress has one hot looking honey. I love a man with a shaved head.
Mine just shaved his head for the spring, he does it every year because his hair is so thick it makes his head too hot in the hellish hot summers here. He keeps his goatee because it shows off his dimples so nicely, and when his head is shaved, you can see his gorgeous green eyes. He's pretty hot for a 45 year old tattoo artist. I also think heavily tattooed men are hot.
I love the bald head too! Somewhere I have a picture of my hubby with scarred baldhead... of course he would maybe shoot me for posting it, as his face was middle-of-sumer-tan, and his shiny bald head was p.a.l.e!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, took me awhile to dig them off my discs, but I found 'em. The other pics of Troy Polamalu. He's the smallest guy of the bunch, wearing the Bab Marley shirt. My daughter is in love with the big guy in the foreground - Sean Morey.
Just for reference, hubby is 6 foot!