who's tried cat food??

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy, what food is this that has these real ingredients or do you just feed her fresh veggies? I have several friends from Bangladesh who fed their cats rice and chicken and whatever else they ate. So when they moved here, they almost fell out of their seats laughing because they don't have 'canned cat food' or even 'bagged cat food'. I told them that's probably why most of their cats are pissed off at them!
because not too many of them like cats, these are usually street cats, but even the few I know that owns them and cares for them said that these kinds of 'foods' aren't available there let alone vet care. Anyway, my mother n law tried to feed my JB some sweets which is sooo delicious (mostly milk based) but JB is allergic to milk so he just puked it back up. And she left it for me to come back home from work to see and point it out to me.
That's what mother n laws are for, right? To show us what we need to clean up?!
they drive me bonkers!!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's actually real cat food LOL. Nutro Max Cat.. Lite.. Turkey & Chicken I think

No by products

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too Kellye!!!!! I can't hardly stand the smell of the canned food. Course, I am not a fish eater to begin with. Never had the urge
to eat pet food.
As for the makes and their pits. Years ago I saw a program about Tuna and the allowable amounts of rat feces and hair that the FDA said was ok. I haven't touched Tuna since. I also knew someone who worked in a cannery canning veg and they said the same thing. If we want to eat what is on the shelves, we shouldn't investigate tooooo closely,,,,lol

I laughed myself silly Sicy, those were toooo funny.
I vote no way!!!!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ya still chickens!!! come on, be adventerous, try it, a little bite, then you can clean your mouth out with a hot cup of java, tea, cold beer, whatever you need. Just try it, come on, aren't you curious as to why your furbaby eats the same food everyday without complaints? Come on. You can do it, noones watching

catfood pusher

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I feed mine a combination of canned and dry. I'm not interested in the dry, thanks, but have often been tempted by the smell of the canned stuff. My beasts willnot eat fish or seafood of any kind -- the real stuff or in their can or in their dry -- nope, take it AWAAAAAAAAY! So, their canned stuff is all meat and poultry varieties. Some of them smell pretty good -- one that I used to buy, I swear, smelled like a nice meatloaf.

So, I don't think it would put me off to try it, however, that'll have to wait, since I'm full of dinner at the moment

lucia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
to kind of get an idea of how they will react if I have to give them something..

the first time that I was given Albon for one of my kitties, the vet said to me 'oh, he won't mind it, it tastes like custard'..now he probably just read that in their literature but I had to taste it when I got home lol. (Mildly creamy/sweet: custard as good a description as any!)