Who's having lousy weather?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to get your weather tonite. Anywhere from 2-6". The forecast keeps changing. Then snow/rain/sleet off and on for the rest of the week.

Did someone want to mention global warming?? We got around 80" of snow this season so far.....

Good thing is about 98% of all snow gone from yards so this shouldn't be a problem!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been raining here all day, that's been pretty lousy.
But the temperature hit about 73ºF so it certainly wasn't cold. The monsoon like rain can go away though.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was beautiful yesterday, now today (Sat) we got a nice dose of rain, sleet and snow! What the heck! I know IA has messed up weather but this messed up!?

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
MOmof many you MUST live near me b/c that is exactly what WE got too! I live south of Overbrook. We should talk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fluffysimba

MOmof many you MUST live near me b/c that is exactly what WE got too! I live south of Overbrook. We should talk.
It looks like you are about an hour's drive due west of me. We're almost neighbors!!

We ended up with about 1/2" of snow yesterday. They predicted up to 18". The sun is out and most of the ice and snow is already melted today. Forecasters got that one totally wrong once again. Welcome to Kansas!