Who wants 1000 points?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think crittermom should get them, too since she is so nice and compaassionate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Sooz why not send some gifts yourself to those that havent got them like a lot of us have done?

It gives you a feel good factor
I've done that plenty of times Chicky......I love giving gifts!

Time is almost up!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Sooz why not send some gifts yourself to those that havent got them like a lot of us have done?

It gives you a feel good factor
That's a great thing for anyone to do. I also donate points to people on a regular basis. If you see someone really low on points, just donate to them. There doesn't have to be a thread with a reason, "just because" is reason enough!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a good idea too Karen, which I've done, I just am very low and needed a pick me up! Thanks to everyone for giving me your reasons...

As much as I'd love to give you all 1000, and you all deserve them, I'm going to go with White Cat Lover.....

As for the rest of you that asked for points, you all will be getting 250 points as well! Give me a bit to send them all to you!

Thanks guys and enjoy the points!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm snowed in, can't get to the vet's office to be with a kitty that is being euthanized today because I felt she needed to be. She's gonna die alone because of me.
And she isn't "safe" enough to wait another day, either.
OMG, do you ever need a hug!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

As for the rest of you that asked for points, you all will be getting 250 points as well! Give me a bit to send them all to you! Thanks guys and enjoy the points!
Wow, how kind of you!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

That's a great thing for anyone to do. I also donate points to people on a regular basis. If you see someone really low on points, just donate to them. There doesn't have to be a thread with a reason, "just because" is reason enough!
But this is MUCH more fun reading everyone's reasons for why they deserve it!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I deserve the points because I don't have very many. I don't post much, but I always try to read alittle each day. I haven't gotten real secure about posting yet. But I have gotten very good advice from TCS and appreciate all that I have learned from each and everyone of you!!

Thanks Again,
Paula

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since I don't have a particularly good use for the points, I'm going to turn around & donate them to Persi. I should've suggested they go to him in the first place!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I want your points because it seems that since I started KatKwiz, everybody is copying me, including you. But I still want your points to fund KatKwiz, the original.
I don't think anyone has copied anyone. We have a lot of caring people here that want to share points and information with others, as well as buying gifts for others.

Originally Posted by sarahp

And if she doesn't give them to me for naming my baby after her, I vote for Persi or Abymummy
You had my vote, Sarah!

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Since I don't have a particularly good use for the points, I'm going to turn around & donate them to Persi. I should've suggested they go to him in the first place!
Awwww Natalie.... you deserved something good after that bad day you had.... you should have splurged and bought yourself a ribbon!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Awwww Natalie.... you deserved something good after that bad day you had.... you should have splurged and bought yourself a ribbon!
I've got more than enough to play around with my name. No point in keeping these for myself anymore!

ssmith0385

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. It was very sweet of you. Now I finally have enough to buy someone a gift, and I hope to be able to do that very soon!