Who wants 1000 points?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want your points, but I honestly don't deserve them. My vote goes to either Persi or SSmith0385. They both deserve them.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How about me...I'm the only one here who has a female Ocicat. (Sadie's in a category all by herself.)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I want your points, but I honestly don't deserve them. My vote goes to either Persi or SSmith0385. They both deserve them.
What would you want points for?!?!? You've got THOUSANDS of points already!!

And if she doesn't give them to me for naming my baby after her, I vote for Persi or Abymummy

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

What would you want points for?!?!? You've got THOUSANDS of points already!!
I think you should give them to someone who doesn't have many and doesn't usually get the chance to use them so they can become hooked on points also

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Susie, I'd love to have your points for the simple fact that I have very few,because I buy for EVERYONE else here that has nothing.Every time I get points,I send a gift to those members that don't have anything just to let them know that someone was thinking about them and wanted to send something special to them.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~I dont want your points. I was lucky enough to win the poem contest and received some great points to which I went on a buying spree. I just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you are doing. If I were in your shoes I think I would take what people who have already asked, if they have under a certain amount, divide your points by the amount of people who dont have alot and give everyone a pretty equal amount.~

~I wish I had a million points to I could give everyone some points~ Everyone on the forum deserves oodles of points. You are all such wonderful people.~

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think Crittermom should get them, baring in mind she is like the customer care of the site!! I wasn't the only one who got a lovely gift from her when I hadn't been here long. I was really pleased!!! It was lovely and I am not the only one who appreicated it, someone else mentioned her too!! Bless her and thank again, I will continue saving so I can send some too, earm my stripes as it were!!! Hehehe.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK. There was nothing in the rules about posting(begging) more than once.. right?

OK, well... I really feel that I would like to get those points because I don't have very many of my own. I gave my first gift away today (it was a tootsie roll to GingersMom) I would like more points so I can start giving gifts to the newbies!!

But, I won't be mad if someone with 10,000 points already of their own gets these ones
Nope I won't be

(PS this is fun
we should do it more often)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't need your points- I think crittersmom is a good candidate, she is so wonderful about giving gifts to many members who don't have any, or just need a 'pick me up'.

If I get your points, I'd give them straight to someone else anyways!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwww thanks you all.I just try to do something nice for members here.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, this is your big sis here! Who do I think you should give them to? ME!

Just kidding - I think they should go to someone who doesn't have many points or perhaps to Persi for giving away in the quizes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the great posts.......I'll let you all know sometime this afternoon.............

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't read through the thread yet, but give them to Tammy (Crittermom) because she gives gifts to people that don't have any.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, it's true of Crittermom! I signed on one day and I had a paw print that she gave me, I never knew what was happening as I am not a 'board person' so I looked it up and it was Crittermom who gave me a pawprint. Thank you, Crittermom, I have been meaning to thank you, but my user settings are not set up properly.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I decline my participation! There are far too many other lovely people on this site who are more deserving. Personally, I think WhiteCatLover should get it just cuz she's an angel to those fur babies in need. She's thoughtful and self-less -- not traits you see often enough in people these days. She's got my vote.